Groups
    EXPIRED

Wonder Years - The American TV series

Banned
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone would have a copy or would have a URL for site selling a complete series of a TV show called the wonder years

Tnx

8 Comments

I believe its being released soon over here on dvd - season 1
    was supposed to be out around may but has been postponed only option is importing until its released

was about £29.99 before it was cancelled

You Pooly Or What?

actually just google it and the dvd release was announced in 2006 sooooo its probably not coming
    something to do with problems securing the music rights for the episodes

its been on my price watch list on find dvd for a while

tvdvdstore.net/pro…850

$57:50 for them all and they are region free dvds, dont know how much delivery is to the U.K. and you might get stung with tax.

Wodja;2423529

http://www.tvdvdstore.net/product.php?productid=142850$57:50 for them all … http://www.tvdvdstore.net/product.php?productid=142850$57:50 for them all and they are region free dvds, dont know how much delivery is to the U.K. and you might get stung with tax.

Blooming expensive seeing as they have taped them off the Tele, can't you grab them online and make a *Ahem* custom DVD set yourself? :thumbsup:

dandoc2;2423248

actually just google it and the dvd release was announced in 2006 sooooo … actually just google it and the dvd release was announced in 2006 sooooo its probably not comingsomething to do with problems securing the music rights for the episodes its been on my price watch list on find dvd for a while

exactly. music rights have stopped any dvds or soundtracks being released. shame.

Original Poster Banned

Thanks gyz, apprently as luck may have it, I can only get it from the USA and the delivery charges with tax does sting.

Original Poster Banned

masterbrown;2423686

Blooming expensive seeing as they have taped them off the Tele, can't you … Blooming expensive seeing as they have taped them off the Tele, can't you grab them online and make a *Ahem* custom DVD set yourself? :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, and why did'nt I really think about ahem ahem making one of those custom DVDs !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians2741
      2. Get an annual MOT reminder712
      3. MacOS High Sierra - Workgroup name problem11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767434

See more discussions