Groups
    EXPIRED

wondering how cheap i could get an unlocked google g1 on here?

Wanting a new phone and considering selling mine to get a new one. Wondering how much i could get a google g1 for on here? I tried a search and can't find any. Anyone any ideas?

9 Comments

been after one as well mate, will keep an eye on this

Around 150

£140 - £180 depending on colour.

White is discontinued and rarer.

Original Poster

thats quite promising. I've got a w890i to sell and a few other things so i reckon i could come up with 150! Might put a wanted add up later! Wouldn't mind a new phone. Wouldn't care for the white one anyway.

mcnally32;5999887

thats quite promising. I've got a w890i to sell and a few other things … thats quite promising. I've got a w890i to sell and a few other things so i reckon i could come up with 150! Might put a wanted add up later! Wouldn't mind a new phone. Wouldn't care for the white one anyway.

you'll need to get a mod to lock this thread(click the triangle to the right and ask for it to be locked)) and wait a full 7 days from the time of locking to list this in the fs/ft section. just in case you didn't know:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ants97;5999938

you'll need to get a mod to lock this thread(click the triangle to the … you'll need to get a mod to lock this thread(click the triangle to the right and ask for it to be locked)) and wait a full 7 days from the time of locking to list this in the fs/ft section. just in case you didn't know:thumbsup:

won't be selling my phone here so no need to lock i won't think. I can still put a wanted add up for the google g1 right?

I've been around for a good 4 years on here so i "think" i know the rules but can never be too careful lately!

mcnally32;5999954

won't be selling my phone here so no need to lock i won't think. I can … won't be selling my phone here so no need to lock i won't think. I can still put a wanted add up for the google g1 right?I've been around for a good 4 years on here so i "think" i know the rules but can never be too careful lately!

do you know I'm not sure with this fs/ft rule thing applying all over the forum I'd ask a mod just to be on the safe side. I suppose it could apply to wanted adds as well but I'd def ask just to be on the safe side.

know what you mean with more and more "rules" being open for interpretation or "mods discretion" its like walking on eggshells if you plan on buying or selling anything.

Original Poster

ants97;6000011

do you know I'm not sure with this fs/ft rule thing applying all over the … do you know I'm not sure with this fs/ft rule thing applying all over the forum I'd ask a mod just to be on the safe side. I suppose it could apply to wanted adds as well but I'd def ask just to be on the safe side. know what you mean with more and more "rules" being open for interpretation or "mods discretion" its like walking on eggshells if you plan on buying or selling anything.

i think you're right, it is like walking on eggshells these days, not a 100% happy experiance.

Editor

Thread locked as requested by OP

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73844442
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114449
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047070
    4. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)56

See more discussions