Wondering which film to book with your Wuntu code?

Found 22nd JanEdited by:"davewave"
I saw 'The Post' at the weekend and can strongly recommend it.

imdb.com/tit…22/

A cover-up that spanned four U.S. Presidents pushed the country's first female newspaper publisher and a hard-driving editor to join an unprecedented battle between the press and the government.
Director: Steven Spielberg
Writers: Liz Hannah, Josh Singer
Stars: Meryl Streep, Tom Hanks, Sarah Paulson
Community Updates
MiscEntertainment
9 Comments
Nice recommendation, @davewave

I do quite fancy it, never a bad turn from Mr. Hanks, although I may have to swallow my own vomit with Meryl Streep.
Edited by: "majestic2012" 22nd Jan
majestic20125 m ago

although I may have to swallow my own vomit with Meryl Streep.

Is she into that kinky stuff?
CoeK1 m ago

Is she into that kinky stuff?

She’d flipping better be!!
Edited by: "majestic2012" 22nd Jan
I will watch this tonight.
I'll go and see it with one of my free Odeon tickets.
deleted1431257
Check if you can book Black Panther on 16th February.
hass1231 h, 27 m ago

Check if you can book Black Panther on 16th February.

Sounds awful...

T'Challa, after the death of his father, the King of Wakanda, returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation to succeed to the throne and take his rightful place as king.
deleted1431257
davewave3 h, 13 m ago

Sounds awful...T'Challa, after the death of his father, the King of …Sounds awful...T'Challa, after the death of his father, the King of Wakanda, returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation to succeed to the throne and take his rightful place as king.

Would you think differently if I told you that the film will have the Soul Infinity Stone at the Heart of Wakanda??
Edited by: "deleted1431257" 22nd Jan
hass1238 m ago

Would you think differently if I told you that the film will have the Soul …Would you think differently if I told you that the film will have the Soul Infinity Stone at the Heart of Wakanda??

Yes. Now it makes sense. Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants