Groups
    EXPIRED

Won't ship to UK - advice

unseenontv.com/Det…%A2

I am trying to get two of these sent to the uk, but they will not respond to my emails and the checkout does not allow any other than north american customers. Their shipping advice states that they do ship internationally but maybe the cost of these just isn't worth their while. Just moved into property that has the cisterns way too far forward so the toilet seats will not stay up and its driving me bonkers. Will have to get them fixed eventually but don't want to straight away.

I have changed the seats but they will not stay up and these are the only products that I can find that will do the job. After advice or to ask for help, on how I could get hold of these?
    Mick

4 Comments

could try a mail forwarding company such as obc?

Original Poster

masterbrown;2610130

could try a mail forwarding company such as obc?

That is a very good idea, thanks didn't know these kind of companies existed, thanks!

mickeyt;2610190

That is a very good idea, thanks didn't know these kind of companies … That is a very good idea, thanks didn't know these kind of companies existed, thanks!

Parcel2go do some type of thing where you purchase a years use of a postal address in USA - £9.99 if I'm not mistaken, and then they charge you delivery per item courriered to your home in UK.

Original Poster

hdixon85;2612693

Parcel2go do some type of thing where you purchase a years use of a … Parcel2go do some type of thing where you purchase a years use of a postal address in USA - £9.99 if I'm not mistaken, and then they charge you delivery per item courriered to your home in UK.

Hi, I had a look at parcel to go but it says this service is temporarily disabled until further notice for some reason. The one I was thinking of trying was Bongo International, bongous.com because they are the only ones that I can see that let you get individual deliveries without subscription. Can't find much info on them elsewhere though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)11
      2. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1117
      3. Apples new update35
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)58474

See more discussions