32 Comments

shhh!

deans guns beat bg1s

I wanna see :-D

[CENTER]]http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/14600.jpg

]http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/13469.jpg[/CENTER]

more like this
http://howtoadapt.com/WheeliesWhy/2.jpg

Makes me laugh how everyone moans about someone like black gerbil when threads like this exist.....

lol - nice 1

sancho1983;3544536

Makes me laugh how everyone moans about someone like black gerbil when … Makes me laugh how everyone moans about someone like black gerbil when threads like this exist.....

explain?

lol another fatty raptorcigs thread

bellabonkers;3544555

explain?

Well the thread makes no sense to anyone outside of a handful of members, it seems like if you're not in 'the club', i.e. someone like black gerbil, then you can't post anything off topic or random without getting flamed. But if you're in 'the club' you can start all sorts of odd threads. Don't get me wrong, 'm not sticking up for him, or anyone, just what i've noticed recently.

I know i don't have to read them, and generally i don't, but for some reason i read this one!

Just my opinion

bellabonkers;3544555

explain?

empty your email:)

sancho1983;3544621

Well the thread makes no sense to anyone outside of a handful of members, … Well the thread makes no sense to anyone outside of a handful of members, it seems like if you're not in 'the club', i.e. someone like black gerbil, then you can't post anything off topic or random without getting flamed. But if you're in 'the club' you can start all sorts of odd threads. Don't get me wrong, 'm not sticking up for him, or anyone, just what i've noticed recently. I know i don't have to read them, and generally i don't, but for some reason i read this one!Just my opinion

lol..

raptorcigs;3544649

empty your email:)

I have done :oops:

raptorcigs;3544667

lol..

That's constructive.....

Perhaps if you explained the thread?

sancho1983;3544694

That's constructive.....Perhaps if you explained the thread?

just did:thumbsup:;-)

raptorcigs;3544706

just did:thumbsup:;-)

Ok

What I believe sancho1983 is trying to say is that although he does not mind this thread, it does not really have a meaning (90% of the misc dont, hence it called the misc), he find its funny how people will attack some of my threads which don't really have a purpose, but not these.

ama rite or ama rite sancho1983?

black gerbil1;3544744

What I believe sancho1983 is trying to say is that although he does not … What I believe sancho1983 is trying to say is that although he does not mind this thread, it does not really have a meaning (90% of the misc dont, hence it called the misc), he find its funny how people will attack some of my threads which don't really have a purpose, but not these.ama rite or ama rite sancho1983?

[SIZE=7]SHUT UP!LOL[/SIZE]

Is it not obvious now that raptor has posted a pic that dean is impressed with his ability to wheelie in his wheels of steel?

black gerbil1;3544744

What I believe sancho1983 is trying to say is that although he does not … What I believe sancho1983 is trying to say is that although he does not mind this thread, it does not really have a meaning (90% of the misc dont, hence it called the misc), he find its funny how people will attack some of my threads which don't really have a purpose, but not these.ama rite or ama rite sancho1983?

That is correct, but i think it was explained relatively well anyway :thumbsup:

bellabonkers;3544773

Is it not obvious now that raptor has posted a pic that dean is impressed … Is it not obvious now that raptor has posted a pic that dean is impressed with his ability to wheelie in his wheels of steel?

It would be obvious if you knew that that was raptor :thumbsup: which i didn't until recently, as in a couple of minutes ago

sancho1983;3544833

That is correct, but i think it was explained relatively well anyway … That is correct, but i think it was explained relatively well anyway :thumbsup:It would be obvious if you knew that that was raptor :thumbsup: which i didn't until recently, as in a couple of minutes ago

fair enough
don't think that is raptor though, just a random pic. but I guess I knew and you didnt.

Oh Crip He's A Crapple

youtube vid or negs rap

DONT KNOW HOW:oops:

Banned

black gerbil1;3544744

oh dont do yourself down, all threads have a purpose and yours are treated just how you want them to be

Original Poster

sancho1983;3544694

That's constructive.....Perhaps if you explained the thread?

Because I went round his house before, and he wheelie'd 1 handed

Original Poster

sassie;3545050

oh dont do yourself down, all threads have a purpose and yours are … oh dont do yourself down, all threads have a purpose and yours are treated just how you want them to be

go sassie, go sassie

where u been anyway?

Hello Sassie:)

sassie;3545050

oh dont do yourself down, all threads have a purpose and yours are … oh dont do yourself down, all threads have a purpose and yours are treated just how you want them to be

lol u mad? and how do I want them to be treated? are you making some sort of stand by not posting lulz.

2c4tt.

some say raptor is the stig
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763958
    2. Better watch out for these...912
    3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    4. GOT Leaks again514

See more discussions