EXPIRED

Wood based cat litter

Can get a 10L bag from tesco for £4, is there anywhere that sells larger bags delivered that work out a bit cheaper?
Needs to be the wood pellets.

8 Comments

Banned

saw some in Pets @ Home the other day but cant remember price.....was on offer though

Original Poster

ODB_69;6148251

saw some in Pets @ Home the other day but cant remember price.....was on … saw some in Pets @ Home the other day but cant remember price.....was on offer though

site says £8 for 30L which seems good, think the OH may be passing a store on sunday.

Focus had large bags, Julie said "Thats a good price!" but cant remember what that was...

Original Poster

mosskeeto;6149064

Focus had large bags, Julie said "Thats a good price!" but cant remember … Focus had large bags, Julie said "Thats a good price!" but cant remember what that was...

not one local to us, but if we pass one, we'll check.

pets at home was £8.99

linda turnock;6149398

pets at home was £8.99

but, 2 for £16. i picked up 2 bags for my mum last sunday.

get huge bales of wood shavings for my hens from local agriculture etc supplier for about £7

would that be any good?

Original Poster

linda turnock;6149398

pets at home was £8.99

Got a bag for £8

windhoek;6149600

but, 2 for £16. i picked up 2 bags for my mum last sunday.

we paid £8 for one bag

scrumpypaul;6150558

get huge bales of wood shavings for my hens from local agriculture etc … get huge bales of wood shavings for my hens from local agriculture etc supplier for about £7would that be any good?

not sure, the kitten is used to a type of wood pellet, so we keeping her on that, think she might reject anything different.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iptv33
    2. Boiler Question22
    3. tcb what's the longest anyone has waited for a payout?66
    4. Where can you buy cheap Iphone 7 Plus 128gb from?11

See more discussions