Found 10th Jul 2009
im after about 35 packs of wooden floor, ive seen homebase have some on offer but has anyone seen any offers elsewhere that look good? cheers jo

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

There was a post a little while ago on here for laminate flooring: hotukdeals.com/ite…am/

Hope this helps

b&q are doing 20% off their wood flooring for 10 days :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks!

Do you want solid wood or laminate?

have u tried floors 2 go as they usually have good deals on

Original Poster

ideally solid but as we need so much we may have to go for a higher spec laminate, not looked at floors to go yet but will do!

Ikea in my opinion makes some very good laminate and the price is very good too.
ikea.com/gb/…99/

Daffodil;5713952

There was a post a little while ago on here for laminate flooring: … There was a post a little while ago on here for laminate flooring: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/416960/rustic-dark-oak-effect-fast-fix-lam/Hope this helps

I bought the Wickes laminate that is mentioned here.. ordered on Wednesday morning and got delivered on Thursday morning. Will start the work to put it down from Monday. Also bought the fibre underlay from them, and with the 15% OFF voucher I got a very sweet deal. I needed 60 packs and on the total order saved over £250 with the voucher alone. Well worth looking at it. You can check it out in your local Wickes if you want to see the quality, but the voucher only works online or on the phone.

HTH

Don't go to Homebase, we went to check out their buy one pack get second pack half price deal, we discovered the "offer" price was more than the original price ! (The store had left the old price label on the opposite side of the display).:x

Original Poster

Madferrit;5715887

I bought the Wickes laminate that is mentioned here.. ordered on … I bought the Wickes laminate that is mentioned here.. ordered on Wednesday morning and got delivered on Thursday morning. Will start the work to put it down from Monday. Also bought the fibre underlay from them, and with the 15% OFF voucher I got a very sweet deal. I needed 60 packs and on the total order saved over £250 with the voucher alone. Well worth looking at it. You can check it out in your local Wickes if you want to see the quality, but the voucher only works online or on the phone.HTH

brilliant, i think we will have a closer look at this one

joharni;5715601

ideally solid but as we need so much we may have to go for a higher spec … ideally solid but as we need so much we may have to go for a higher spec laminate, not looked at floors to go yet but will do!

no one who knows what they're doing will fit solid in a family house.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Domain renewal35
    2. Wireless earphones33
    3. Gatwick Airport Parking44
    4. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?47

See more discussions