EXPIRED

Wooden train set

Can anyone point me towards any cheap wooden train sets for children? I know eBay sell them but I wonder if there are any anywhere else.

The sort I mean are the Brio / Thomas the Tank Engine / Early Learning Centre wooden sets. I have one from Tesco, but my little boy would love even more for me to trip over.

Any help much appreciated.

5 Comments

The early learning centre online have a few deals on these at the minute...

If you spend more than £20 on [color=blue]Wooden Thomas[/color], you get this for free (worth £15)

http://www.elc.co.uk/content/img/product/112759_ma.jpg

Alternatively, there is also the possibility to save even more, by using the promo code BIG030 to get a 20% discount!

P.S. The 20% discount won't work with the wooden thomas offer, it's one or the other.

Original Poster

Thank you very much for the info and for replying to me! I'll check out ELC and see what good deal I can work out.

Best wishes, Lydiabcde :thumbsup:

Good find ICE. The branded ones such as Thomas etc, all seem to be very expensive.

NOTE: delivery for the above is £3.99

Original Poster

Thanks again - I've seen a 60 piece set in Asda which includes a bridge and cross-roads or I might have a trip to the local enormous Tesco to see what they have on offer.

I didn't realise there were so many products out there at such wildly differing prices!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Pond Pump22
    2. Laser eye surgery33
    3. Selling advice33
    4. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)711

See more discussions