WooHoo my first proper deal has been made HOT

14 replies
Found 1st Mar 2010
Just chuffed as my first proper deal has been made hot, I feel like a proper member now!!

14 Comments

Banned

inb4 the abuse.

welldone op

Congrats lol :-)

Awaits all the people voting it into sub zero because of this thread.

well done OP

There are plenty of members on here.

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7986353

Awaits all the people voting it into sub zero because of this thread.

Ahhh, is that what people do then? thats just mean :cry:

surfbunny;7986379

Ahhh, is that what people do then? thats just mean :cry:

Nah i was just joking

Original Poster

DJNG22;7986359

well done OPThere are plenty of members on here.

Thankyou
I know but it just feels good to be able to contribute a deal rather than just use them :oops:

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7986393

Nah i was just joking

Ok lol, did think it was a bit out of order :thumbsup:

Voted it COLD just because I can.........

Only Joking!

Another valued member is alllllll good!

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks guys

Wow, thats great - so many people voting it hot and clicking to go and buy it - HOWEVER, all that you done is 1). Made sales for the company you were advertising for and 2). Made commission for HDUK

So wot exactly do YOU get for it? A hot temperature for a few days next to your name, then forgotton by most.

Sorry to put a dampers on, but advertising for others aint helping you paying the bills or put food on the table

Banned

peter_griffen;7988335

Wow, thats great - so many people voting it hot and clicking to go and … Wow, thats great - so many people voting it hot and clicking to go and buy it - HOWEVER, all that you done is 1). Made sales for the company you were advertising for and 2). Made commission for HDUKSo wot exactly do YOU get for it? A hot temperature for a few days next to your name, then forgotton by most.Sorry to put a dampers on, but advertising for others aint helping you paying the bills or put food on the table

Why do you come on this site?

peter_griffen;7988335

Wow, thats great - so many people voting it hot and clicking to go and … Wow, thats great - so many people voting it hot and clicking to go and buy it - HOWEVER, all that you done is 1). Made sales for the company you were advertising for and 2). Made commission for HDUKSo wot exactly do YOU get for it? A hot temperature for a few days next to your name, then forgotton by most.Sorry to put a dampers on, but advertising for others aint helping you paying the bills or put food on the table

It's not all that has been achieved!

The point of this site is to reduce the bills and put food on the table cheaper etc etc.

If a deal is voted hot, it means that other people think that the deal is good and the OP can feel pleased about helping others.

I didnt mean it like that - its just that some folks spend all day putting items on here just get repped or have heat added.
Unless you personally get something out of it ie: comission or work for the company, its not really worth someone spending their time while others profit - thats my view atleast? Of course i could completely wrong?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315381
    2. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault99
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)89181
    4. Misco about to go into administration22

See more discussions