woohooo

After yesterdays incident i have now successfully got all my email and other accounts back!! He even got onto my facebook and spoke to people, telling them i could get my account back if i paid £10 to his paypal.

I think not!!

How is everyone else on this fine day?

9 Comments

didnt see your problem yesterday but glad its all sorted!

I just watched a movie called " Wicker Man" with Nicolas Cage in it. That was fkin scary!!

Not a good film for me... lol

ClarityofMind;6274435

I just watched a movie called " Wicker Man" with Nicolas Cage in it. That … I just watched a movie called " Wicker Man" with Nicolas Cage in it. That was fkin scary!! Not a good film for me... lol

Hey CoM
What was the film about n why was it scary??

treble99;6274467

Hey CoM :)What was the film about n why was it scary??

she has this mans baby.... and doesnt tell him for like a decade?

in the end she has the child kill the man :?

ClarityofMind;6274474

she has this mans baby.... and doesnt tell him for like a decade?in the … she has this mans baby.... and doesnt tell him for like a decade?in the end she has the child kill the man :?

wow...is it based on a true story??

treble99;6274494

wow...is it based on a true story??

lol!

I bloomin hope not!!!

It was very " The Village"

ClarityofMind;6274435

I just watched a movie called " Wicker Man" with Nicolas Cage in it. That … I just watched a movie called " Wicker Man" with Nicolas Cage in it. That was fkin scary!! Not a good film for me... lol

the original is FAR better-another remake that should never have happened-nic cage has lost the plot-couldnt act his way out of a wet paper bag.

barky;6274528

the original is FAR better-another remake that should never have … the original is FAR better-another remake that should never have happened-nic cage has lost the plot-couldnt act his way out of a wet paper bag.

The babies in jars made me feel ill.. lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2033
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763940
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846081
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions