WooHooo, got my Sunday Night Project tickets!!!

Been on the reserve list for ages now and finally got the tickets.for next thursday. I love that programme, they are soooo funny.

5 Comments

I'm twitching now, 3 years ago, joined the Top Gear waiting list, there was a 3 - 4 year wait then. My time of standing for 8 hours in an old draughty hangar is nigh!

Original Poster

been on their reserve list for years too... might get the tickets before the DVLA take away my licence eh! (i'm only 32 btw lol).

unseenangelwings;3648475

been on their reserve list for years too... might get the tickets before … been on their reserve list for years too... might get the tickets before the DVLA take away my licence eh! (i'm only 32 btw lol).

You old sod . . . . i'm still in my twenties . . . . . . well, for 10 months at least :oops:

wouldnt it be funny if the OP is one of the people who get hauled down to win prizes for looking like a fat bryan adams or something. lol

Original Poster

They say the camera adds pounds and god help those with wide screen tv's if it's true lol.
I've been to these shows before, went to 'are you smarter than a 10yr old', strategically sat where I didn't think I'd be on camera, only to find that the blokes g/friend was sitting in front of me so when they panned to her all you could see was my boobs almost out of my top! Nearly peed me pants when I saw it!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 547

See more discussions