Groups

Woolies closure list

Administrators at Woolworths have given details of the dates when each of its 807 stores will close over the next two weeks.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

Looks like my local one is gonna go 2nd Jan.

15 Comments

Mine's closing 2 Jan aswell

Banned

shut Up!

DanJackson;3834832

shut Up!

who?

Is that not Shut Down???

Banned

mines 27th

What is going to happen to that annoying sock puppet they use on their adverts....ingeniously named Wooly I imagine (yawn)!

Good Riddance......

Mines is 2 Jan also

Banned

borolad94;3834838

who?

Everyone.

We all know Woolworths is closing.

We all know their sale is rubbish.

No one wants to see another thread which is just another variation on a theme

Original Poster

jah128;3835217

Repost. (see here … Repost. (see here http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/300857/woolworths-closing-down-schedule/)

That was the first 200 from what I can see, this list is for all of the stores

yahooooo, ANOTHER Woolies thread.
    :roll:

Original Poster

DanJackson;3835162

Everyone. We all know Woolworths is closing. We all know their sale is … Everyone. We all know Woolworths is closing. We all know their sale is rubbish. No one wants to see another thread which is just another variation on a theme

If you aren't interested in something, don't bother opening the thread. I'm sure there are plenty of other threads here that would probably interest you.

spoony100;3835253

That was the first 200 from what I can see, this list is for all of the … That was the first 200 from what I can see, this list is for all of the stores

Nothing stopping you adding the link to that thread - people are beginning to get a bit tired of the mountains of Woolies posts that are essentially the same!

Banned

spoony100;3835269

If you aren't interested in something, don't bother opening the thread. … If you aren't interested in something, don't bother opening the thread. I'm sure there are plenty of other threads here that would probably interest you.

You are incorrect .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten56
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504
      3. One for the mathmaticians2847
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462

See more discussions