Groups

Woolies Sale - Mic for xbox live ?

My Mic has broken for xbox live and i was wondering before i go into town does anybody know if woolies have any on offer in the sale ?

Fast replies would be great as i would like to go and be back asap dont wanna spend to much time in Irvine Mall on a friday!

Cheers Garry

13 Comments

I want to buy a mini from irvine. I will send you a headset if you send me the car!

I'd give it a miss i was down today and it was full of tat.

Original Poster

bazzaric;3671175

I want to buy a mini from irvine. I will send you a headset if you send … I want to buy a mini from irvine. I will send you a headset if you send me the car!

Deal!!!! lol if i could i would !
    jellybaby22;3671178

:lol: irvine mall on a friday..good luck.....my woolies (stirling) didnt … :lol: irvine mall on a friday..good luck.....my woolies (stirling) didnt have any..but I dont know about Irvine obviously

Yeah i need all the luck i can get! You should have asked about irvine when you were in geeeeezzzz thought we were mates you could have atleast thought ahead for me!:x

All the xbox, nintendo ds, wii and playstation stuff was sellling fast in our local woolworths today, would think it unlikely anything left worth having at this hour tbh.

Original Poster

aarond74;3671205

I'd give it a miss i was down today and it was full of tat.

That sucks!! i can live without it till tomorrow, was just looking forward to arguing with some americans tonight after a few beers with ma mates !

From what I saw in my local Woolworths today, all games and consoles were 10% off.

Original Poster

kidcat;3671235

All the xbox, nintendo ds, wii and playstation stuff was sellling fast in … All the xbox, nintendo ds, wii and playstation stuff was sellling fast in our local woolworths today, would think it unlikely anything left worth having at this hour tbh.

Russ2626;3671238

From what I saw in my local Woolworths today, all games and consoles were … From what I saw in my local Woolworths today, all games and consoles were 10% off.

AAHHH you guys have jst made my decision harder now!! cheaper games stuff today but also the chance their is none left !!!

WHAT DO I DO !!!!

ps
    thanks to every1 for their replys !

They might, but my Edinburgh branch didn't have any. Best bet is probably to get yourself down to the Forge centre, where there's a Big W which might have them. I think the 41 or the 42 bus will take you there from Buchanan bus station.

Original Poster

dxx;3671289

They might, but my Edinburgh branch didn't have any. Best bet is probably … They might, but my Edinburgh branch didn't have any. Best bet is probably to get yourself down to the Forge centre, where there's a Big W which might have them. I think the 41 or the 42 bus will take you there from Buchanan bus station.

good thinking mate, dont really wanna travel to glasgow tonight tho, i work up their and if i dnt have to be their im not going to be. I will jst get one in kilmarnock tomorrow at game or something, doesnt sound to good with the whole wollies deal!

you could try ringing them, dont know if anyone is answering phones on such a busy day, see if they have stock and get it put by, my local store were putting stuff by for 24 hours. HTH

Not sure if one of these is the right number, yell.com not working

Woolworths Plc Woolworths Plc
    Tel: (01294) 276243 - Text Number
    Unit 51c Rivergate Cntr, Irvine, KA12 8AU - Map
    Woolworths PLC
    Stores
    Irvine
    Tel: (01294) 312789 - Text Number
    Rivergate, Irvine, KA12 8EH - Map

Original Poster

LaoTzu;3671366

you could try ringing them, dont know if anyone is answering phones on … you could try ringing them, dont know if anyone is answering phones on such a busy day, see if they have stock and get it put by, my local store were putting stuff by for 24 hours. HTHNot sure if one of these is the right number, yell.com not working1.Woolworths Plc Woolworths PlcTel: (01294) 276243 - Text NumberUnit 51c Rivergate Cntr, Irvine, KA12 8AU - Map2.Woolworths PLCStoresIrvineTel: (01294) 312789 - Text NumberRivergate, Irvine, KA12 8EH - Map

Thanks very much man thats was super nice of you i owe you one!
    Gave them a ring but no answer tho, i will try again!

Really appreciate it!

Funnily enough I was in the woolies next to hillhead underground yesterday looking for the exact same thing. They had them for £7.99 behind the tills.

scotland88;3671637

Thanks very much man thats was super nice of you i owe you one! Gave them … Thanks very much man thats was super nice of you i owe you one! Gave them a ring but no answer tho, i will try again! Really appreciate it!

u r more than welcome, hope you get it sorted, Merry Christmas when it comes and a very Happy New year :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44
      3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181

See more discussions