Groups

Woolies still can't win!

Is it me or does it seem like they can't even compete even in the "going under" sales as Zavvi look to out do them?

any opinions?

good luck to those trying to find job with zavvi and woolies staff adding to this countries unemployment problems (not saying its their fault of corse!) surely the government need to act, but how?

11 Comments

Zavvi's main stockest was Woolies, thats why Zavvi are going under...

"quote"
    Music, games and DVD chain Zavvi has gone into administration, Ernst & Young has announced, threatening 3,400 jobs.
    The troubled chain has been badly affected by the demise of Woolworths, which forced it to stop taking new orders via its website.
    Zavvi's main supplier is Woolworths' unit Entertainment UK (EUK), which went into administration on 27 November.

Banned

woolies is a big fail...and jobs are being lost all over the place...we just need t5o get on with things

sorry but are u sure that zavvi are going to b gettin job cuts? my mum and dad just got the house remortgaged...if mum gets fired itl destroy them......are u telling porkies?

acecatcher3;3853225

sorry but are u sure that zavvi are going to b gettin job cuts? my mum … sorry but are u sure that zavvi are going to b gettin job cuts? my mum and dad just got the house remortgaged...if mum gets fired itl destroy them......are u telling porkies?

zavvi went into administration this morning.

barky;3853264

zavvi went into administration this morning.

yeah i know, was just messing.

been bout 1000 threads bout it

All of wollies stores will be closed in about a fortnight. They have almost sold everything in their stores already.

deathtrap3000;3853311

All of wollies stores will be closed in about a fortnight. They have … All of wollies stores will be closed in about a fortnight. They have almost sold everything in their stores already.

I was in wollies yest. and they were selling their pallet pump trucks for £100. Im supprised there aren't any signs selling the premises!!

And best of all they were selling a bike wheel, it was definately heavily used and looked like it had been chained up outside the store for months... that was £1.50, Bargain!!!

They were also only accepting card or exact cash?!! Caused chaos at the checkouts!!

Big W @ Rotherham/Sheffield ceases trading on Boxing day !

If Zavvi leave the high street, what other major retailers like them will be left? HMV...who else?

StevenA2000_uk;3855775

If Zavvi leave the high street, what other major retailers like them will … If Zavvi leave the high street, what other major retailers like them will be left? HMV...who else?

Won't be any loss for Glenrothes as we've never had a Zavvi or HMV :giggle: ... and now there's only Blockbusters (which sells tons of cd's now) and Morrisons left.

MrSharpshooter;3855805

Won't be any loss for Glenrothes as we've never had a Zavvi or HMV … Won't be any loss for Glenrothes as we've never had a Zavvi or HMV :giggle: ... and now there's only Blockbusters (which sells tons of cd's now) and Morrisons left.

lol...Fair play. I've been to Glenrothes a few times...keep getting lost with all those dam roundabouts! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      4. Did you know?2951

See more discussions