Groups
    EXPIRED

Woolies website not working....

Is it me or is it the woolies website not working?

woolworths.co.uk

20 Comments

Website Works Fine
    [url]WWW.WOOLWORTHS.CO.UK[/url]

Website is working for me. The future of the company doesn't look hopeful i'm afraid, and i wish all staff who are effected if it does go the best of luck in the future and in finding alternative employment.

Original Poster

hannah19790;3568315

Soz hun, lready … Soz hun, lready postedhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/283446/woolworths-gone-bust/

didnt see that, mods please expire...

Thanks Hannah

not working for me

Forbidden (403)
    You have requested data that the server has decided not to provide to you. Your request was understood and denied.

r...........

e..................

p.............

R........

s......

REPORSS - hmm that's going well :w00t:

jaysexy212005;3568337

didnt see that, mods please expire...Thanks Hannah

Ur welcome sweet, althoooooooo...................I noticed there's no toys available:? Or is that just me??

hannah19790;3568531

Ur welcome sweet, althoooooooo...................I noticed there's no … Ur welcome sweet, althoooooooo...................I noticed there's no toys available:? Or is that just me??

Nah saw some others say that on another site. So its not just you

jellybaby22;3568551

:lol: that really made me laugh.......good idea..but I have a feeling it … :lol: that really made me laugh.......good idea..but I have a feeling it aint gonna work.....:lol:

And then you sneaked in and did a quick edit ;-)

Was tempted to carry on with the SSSSSSSSSS

jennybubbles;3568556

Nah saw some others say that on another site. So its not just you

Oh that's ok then, didn't read the other one properly then:oops: Thanks hun x

I thought we were spelling REPORTED but then just discovered the trolls latest idea.

odriscoll;3568598

I thought we were spelling REPORTED but then just discovered the trolls … I thought we were spelling REPORTED but then just discovered the trolls latest idea.

:lol: my drink just came out of nose from laughing

jellybaby22;3568655

I actually thought we were spelling spammed...someone needs to give us a … I actually thought we were spelling spammed...someone needs to give us a clue at the start as to what we are spelling.......:p

Oh god :giggle::lol::giggle:

jellybaby22;3568655

I actually thought we were spelling spammed...someone needs to give us a … I actually thought we were spelling spammed...someone needs to give us a clue at the start as to what we are spelling.......:p

Make it up as ya go along much much more fun :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1339
      2. word association Game73844478
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861345
      4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111021

See more discussions