Woolies..ps2 cases on diplay but no games

Spotted some cracking bargains this morning £5.00 for PS2 games..oldies but goodies. Daughter was with me so unable to buy them. I slipped back in this afternoon, when I got to the checkout (after queing for 3 hours! lol) was told..we dont actually have these in stock but are obliged to display them!...what nonsense!
Thought this would save someone a trip in

7 Comments

You queued for 3 hours? What PS2 games are worth queueing 3 hours for?

i couldnt help but lol..

thesaint;3660601

You queued for 3 hours? What PS2 games are worth queueing 3 hours for?

Destruction Derby 2??

thats got to be worth 3 hour que :-D... or was that a PS1 game.... :P

and more to the point why aint we had a DD game on the PS3....... :O

Original Poster

ok ok maybe it wasnt quite 3 hrs..but it was an awwwwwwwwwfuulll long time:)

This has been the case for weeks unfortunately. Managed to get Shrek3 for kids but they really wanted Attack of the Toybots but has never been in stock. I had a real go at them about displaying cases which they didnt have stock for weeks ago - at which point i was told to keep trying. But of course now we all know why they didnt have stock:whistling:

anglew711;3660764

ok ok maybe it wasnt quite 3 hrs..but it was an awwwwwwwwwfuulll long … ok ok maybe it wasnt quite 3 hrs..but it was an awwwwwwwwwfuulll long time:)

Never exaggerate, I have done it, and been caught out.

They keep doing that to me at Argos. I reserve it online and when I go to collect it, they make me wait for ages (not 3 hrs, about 20 minutes) and then tell me that someone had put a wrong box on the shelf, making it appear that they had stock of my item - its happened 3 times in the last 4 months.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846189
    2. Did you know?2948
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764286
    4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2232

See more discussions