Groups
    EXPIRED

Woolworths 10ft Pool - Dreadful service

Hello all

Placed an order for the 10ft pool on woolworths online on the 31st May.

Got a message to say despatched on the 2nd June.

9th June, no sign of pool, so posted message online on their messaging system asking where it was.

13th June - No answer, so sent another message online on their messaging system.

14th June - Message from customer services saying they were trying to track the item and to be patient.

16th June - Still nothing, so messaged again.

16th June - Same day reply to saying it had been returned to warehouse because it was damaged in transit! Said I would be refunded. No option to get another pool sent out (I note that it is in stock - although at a higher price).

What are my legal rights at this point?

I have asked to speak to a customer services manager, but no response so far.

I will also send out a letter of complaint today.

All I want is the pool at the original price of 34.99 + delivery!

Chris

3 Comments

Here is a geographical number for Woolworths customer services department: 01706 862789

Do you want to try giving them a call and see if there's a decent response?

Original Poster

Hi

I called them this morning.

All they would say is that the order had been refunded and if I wanted the pool, I would have to place a new order online (at the higher price).

I then asked for an address where I could write to complain - the customer services guy gave me the address for Woolworths House - letter is drafted and will go out today.

Chris

christay

HiI called them this morning.All they would say is that the order had … HiI called them this morning.All they would say is that the order had been refunded and if I wanted the pool, I would have to place a new order online (at the higher price).I then asked for an address where I could write to complain - the customer services guy gave me the address for Woolworths House - letter is drafted and will go out today.Chris

Good Luck. Do let us know if there's any comeback from them. Customer service wise - that seems prety horrific for a large retailer, who should know better.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767288
      3. word association Game73944492
      4. What would be HELL to you?1517

See more discussions