Groups

woolworths

hi does anyone know if woolworths is havin a half price sale on toys that starts tomorrow any info thanks

21 Comments

I heard they were going to discount punctuation particularly heavily. Definitely worth a look.

20 % off toys apparently

Get out a bit more! Everybody knows what she's saying so why even comment?

Lulu'sMammy;3664747

Get out a bit more! Everybody knows what she's saying so why even comment?

its called a wind up I mean is it not better to put a couple of little dots in your post here and there so that people find it that little bit easier to read and everything isnt all running into itself

Welcome back Grex!

grex9101;3664855

its called a wind up I mean is it not better to put a couple of little … its called a wind up I mean is it not better to put a couple of little dots in your post here and there so that people find it that little bit easier to read and everything isnt all running into itself

I agree, but there's no need to actually post about it! Pleased your back anyway

t0mm;3664903

Welcome back Grex!

Lulu'sMammy;3664907

I agree, but there's no need to actually post about it! Pleased your back … I agree, but there's no need to actually post about it! Pleased your back anyway

thanks guys :thumbsup:

(really need to stop being so controversial :oops:).

grex9101;3664855

its called a wind up I mean is it not better to put a couple of little … its called a wind up I mean is it not better to put a couple of little dots in your post here and there so that people find it that little bit easier to read and everything isnt all running into itself

Lol, someone commenting on punctuation and isn't using apostrophes. What a n00b. :w00t:

It's and isn't both have them.

Oh, just noticed you asked a question in that post too. Where's the question mark?

Banned

beerman;3667932

Lol, someone commenting on punctuation and isn't using apostrophes. What … Lol, someone commenting on punctuation and isn't using apostrophes. What a n00b. :w00t:It's and isn't both have them.Oh, just noticed you asked a question in that post too. Where's the question mark?

lol ;-)

although you should have had an exclamation after Oh!

Banned

blimey a woolies thread:roll:

Banned

dog_cop;3668096

blimey a woolies thread:roll:

yep - lets spam it :thumbsup:

csiman;3668086

lol ;-)although you should have had an exclamation after Oh!

That's debatable. One thing that isn't, sentences start with capital letters. ;-):p

Banned

click the spam button when you read this.

democracy in action lol

Just been into woolies.

Its basically 10% off games, consoles, mobiles, dvds and cds.

Didn't check the other items though.

just been to woolies, 10% off games cds and dvds, 20% off toys, 20 to 30& off chrismas decorations, etc....
    50% off christmas gifts, and 10% off chocolates

Banned

dobbythehouself1;3669826

just been to woolies, 10% off games cds and dvds, 20% off toys, 20 to 30& … just been to woolies, 10% off games cds and dvds, 20% off toys, 20 to 30& off chrismas decorations, etc....50% off christmas gifts, and 10% off chocolates

so, in reality, cheaper elsewhere on everything if you look ;-)

My local woolies in Solihull was manic.

The queues were hurrendous.

Like others have said, lots of 10, 20, 30 and 50 % off items, but nothing really worth buying.

beerman;3667932

Lol, someone commenting on punctuation and isn't using apostrophes. What … Lol, someone commenting on punctuation and isn't using apostrophes. What a n00b. :w00t:It's and isn't both have them.Oh, just noticed you asked a question in that post too. Where's the question mark?

did you not notice i was making a point by posting a really long sentence with no punctuation at all just like this in fact i think you may now have egg on your face you silly man

yeah not a great sale YET!!!! csiman:?
    i bought some wrapping paper Pooh bear, christmas cards and some cookie cutters for about 4 pounds.:-D

beerman;3667932

Dur! Grex is proving a point by not adding any punctuation.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions