Found 7th Nov 2008
Have woolworths stopped the deliver to store service?

It doesn't seem to offer this option when ordering!

Does anyone know?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

hi when you use online service you can have item delivered to chosen store or your home address, i used this service twice in the last 2 wks and collected from store plus saves postal costs

As far as i know the havent my sister got something delivered to a local store a few days ago

Original Poster

Thanks, Yes I got stuff delivered to store too last week, but i'm trying to buy some toys and none of them can be collected at store...the only option is delivery!..I also tried it on some other toys and its only coming up with delivery option?

I noticed this earlier too and wondered... ended up going into store to buy.

it depends on what your ordering i rang my local one yesterday and they said not everything is available for store delivery

They still do it.
I work for em - so if they've stopped they haven't told any of us.
maybe just a glitch with the particular stuff you want to buy.

Original Poster

This is still happening!..can someone put somthing in their basket for me and see if it offers store delivery?..if so what item did you put in your basket?..thanks

emailed them about it and this is my reply

Hi, thank you for your message. At present, we are only offering delivery to home addresses and the store collection is not available. Unfortunately I do not have any further information on when this might return and I’m sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. Kind Regards Kathryn, Customer Service Adviser

jaidenslot;3423611

emailed them about it and this is my replyHi, thank you for your message. … emailed them about it and this is my replyHi, thank you for your message. At present, we are only offering delivery to home addresses and the store collection is not available. Unfortunately I do not have any further information on when this might return and I’m sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. Kind Regards Kathryn, Customer Service Adviser

got the same message too after contacting them
:-(

Original Poster

Thanks...what a pain though!

they are probably trying to cash in on the christmas season!

Don't like to be negative but with their current climate, perhaps they're concerned that the stores might not be there to collect from at the time?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 4k tv's for gaming23
    2. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?34
    3. Anyone visiting centre parc longleat between 27th-30th44
    4. Sainsbury's tu33

See more discussions