Woolworths is back - online only

Link to BBC source in post 2

15 Comments

Original Poster

]BBC (Source)

Seems to be toys, kid clothes and yes, pick n mix :giggle:
    ]woolworths from 7am today........

thanx for that, i missed woolies and the site looks quite good

I think it was taken over by the Littlewoods group... not too excited about it reopening, woolworths was always terrible online and I'm expecting it to be another "Littlewoods" style spin off.

ClarityofMind;5582536

I think it was taken over by the Littlewoods group... not too excited … I think it was taken over by the Littlewoods group... not too excited about it reopening, woolworths was always terrible online and I'm expecting it to be another "Littlewoods" style spin off.

Do they accept Littlewoods vouchers? :thumbsup:

civms47;5582566

Do they accept Littlewoods vouchers? :thumbsup:

I have no earthly idea lol

Try it and find out

memories!! haha...hmm not so sure its got the online appeal

nessynoo01;5582500

thanx for that, i missed woolies and the site looks quite good

You miss Woolies online? Can't remember it well, but I didn't think it was that good.

thesaint;5582594

You miss Woolies online? Can't remember it well, but I didn't think it … You miss Woolies online? Can't remember it well, but I didn't think it was that good.

just missed woolies in general, but mainly instore, it was one of the shops that if i couldnt find something i needed i would get it in there lol

Loved the old Woolies on line - got a very good deal on some phones off the old site :thumbsup:

Littlewoods group why them..... oh how annoying. Woolworths had a good name, but now I am not so sure as littlewoods havn't got the best reputation.

Had a look and the site is very littlewoods like

Disapointed. Thanks for letting us know though

can't belive thats open already knew it was coming..will go for a look.

Branded clothes like bench etc makes it obvious its littlewoods style. Good kids party stuff though.

If you register with them you can get some freebies - might be worth it.

thesaint;5582594

You miss Woolies online? Can't remember it well, but I didn't think it … You miss Woolies online? Can't remember it well, but I didn't think it was that good.

I agree, I think you have to be female and have kids to appreciate it. That's in no way sexiest, just seems to be the way.

Original Poster

Lol, almost as bad as i expected it would be.
    Oh well, good to see the name still knocking about even if it's being used by the voucherists!

Yeah Shop Direct aka "Littlewoods" bought the rights to the website and ladybird clothing! So its littlewoods in disguise!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?22
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      3. PlayStation Hacked Again?44
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1217

See more discussions