Groups
    EXPIRED

Woolworths Paper Shredder broken after less than a year. Does warranty work?

I bought a woolworth paper shredder and it recently broke after less than a year. I was wondering if the warranty is still valid and if so, who I should complain to. Any ideas?

13 Comments

Return to the store you bought it from, your warranty is with the retailer!

Seriously though I needed a jigsaw and paid a few quid extra to get a better model from woolies because they had a five year warranty knowing full well it WOULD be dead within 3 years :whistling: that kinda backfired on me.

I love jigsaws, what one did you get??

woolworths online

harlzter;5689108

Return to the store you bought it from, your warranty is with the … Return to the store you bought it from, your warranty is with the retailer!Seriously though I needed a jigsaw and paid a few quid extra to get a better model from woolies because they had a five year warranty knowing full well it WOULD be dead within 3 years :whistling: that kinda backfired on me.

hahahaha lol not much you can do op

flowers172;5689172

woolworths online

same company in name only, thats all shop direct bought the liabilities remain as they was.

in a word...no.

sorry!

woolworths.co.uk/ SURELY THEY CAN HELP NOW THEY ARE BACK UP AND RUNNING

AshleyRFC;5689149

hahaha, you make me chuckle.

AshleyRFC;5689149

dewalt disney one

Banned

The warranty will now lie with the manufacturer unless it's Woolworths branded?

Petesite

Nothing wrong with the woolie shredder , ok unless some twit overloads it … Nothing wrong with the woolie shredder , ok unless some twit overloads it with too many sheets of paper an **** one of the plastic cogs !!!! what a divvy !!!

Yes. They're the divs says the chap replying to a 7 year old thread.

Petesite

what a divvy !!!

Oh, the irony X)

Oh, he gone X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944522
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1324
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869

See more discussions