Groups
    EXPIRED

Woolworths Voucher up to 20% off expires Thursday 27th November INSTORE ONLY

I have friends and family voucher for up to 20& off instore at woolworths until the 27th Nov... I will be able to email you the voucher and you will just have to print it out.. I dont mind doing this however please do not waste my time if you are not going to use the Voucher

29 Comments

Hi could you please PM/mail me the voucher - the link in the 20% thread does not work for me

There was a member of staff outside of our local Woolies today giving these vouchers out to passers by. Good deal.

Could you please PM me the voucher, many thanks

And me please, going to go down there tomorrow so that would be great :thumbsup:

Original Poster

skilll;3557434

Could you please PM me the voucher, many thanks

I will need your email address please PM me it and I will send you the voucher tomorrow as its on my works PC:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;3557444

And me please, going to go down there tomorrow so that would be great … And me please, going to go down there tomorrow so that would be great :thumbsup:

Pm me your email address please:thumbsup:

Does this work on games ? If so I would be happy to take

Original Poster

jackthelad;3557460

Does this work on games ? If so I would be happy to take

I think it 10% on games but its off every thing either 10% or 20 % depends

Banned

could you send me one too please, if not no worries x

Original Poster

sassie;3557552

could you send me one too please, if not no worries x

No Probs I will need you email address hun

Original Poster

col;3557598

Or print them out?http://www.ebucket.net/?f=bxax2upnnabt4i

Oh well done... That saves me a job:thumbsup:

Banned

i cannot get it to download from there, when i click download it does nothing

Ok got it going now

Original Poster

sassie;3557641

i cannot get it to download from there, when i click download it does … i cannot get it to download from there, when i click download it does nothingOk got it going now

Ok no problems enjoy spending

yeah 10% on games 20% is on toys and clothes only as i remember rightly!!

when i went to chester the other day they did it for 30 mins then gave everyone a voucher after people bought their stuff!! i was given a voucher in the street too saved me a fair bit!! :thumbsup:

remember to show your voucher before they put the stuff through and dont give it them keep hold of it and you can use it again and again!! :-)

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;3557672

yeah 10% on games 20% is on toys and clothes only as i remember rightly!! … yeah 10% on games 20% is on toys and clothes only as i remember rightly!! when i went to chester the other day they did it for 30 mins then gave everyone a voucher after people bought their stuff!! i was given a voucher in the street too saved me a fair bit!! :thumbsup: remember to show your voucher before they put the stuff through and dont give it them keep hold of it and you can use it again and again!! :-)

Thanks for that.. I couldn't remember what the voucher said:oops:

Thank you, how very kind :-)

I am really pmsl... I just noticed my category "Flint"
    I always thought there were a lot of people on this site from the town of Flint in North Wales... I feel really, really incredibly stupid!!!

Original Poster

ladygogs;3557761

Thank you, how very kind :-)

Have you managed to download the voucher from the above link or do you need me to email you it?

Original Poster

ladygogs;3557792

I am really pmsl... I just noticed my category "Flint" I always thought … I am really pmsl... I just noticed my category "Flint" I always thought there were a lot of people on this site from the town of Flint in North Wales... I feel really, really incredibly stupid!!!

You will fit in well in the chat threads PMSL:whistling:

are you sure a self printed voucher will work? does it need to be in colour or will mono work? It doesnt say what % the discount is anywhere on the voucher, I don't want to go in and try and use it if they'll just laugh at me ! !

frollickingfrill;3557458

Pm me your email address please:thumbsup:

col;3557598

Or print them out yourself here.http://www.ebucket.net/?f=bxax2upnnabt4i

Thanks both of you, left you both rep :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Babbabooey;3557912

are you sure a self printed voucher will work? does it need to be in … are you sure a self printed voucher will work? does it need to be in colour or will mono work? It doesnt say what % the discount is anywhere on the voucher, I don't want to go in and try and use it if they'll just laugh at me ! !

I cant say what the voucher will say from the one that you download as that isnot from me however the one I can send you is 10% on games 20% is on toys

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;3557929

Thanks both of you, left you both rep :thumbsup:

No problem .. pleased you got one :thumbsup:

ladygogs;3557792

I am really pmsl... I just noticed my category "Flint" I always thought … I am really pmsl... I just noticed my category "Flint" I always thought there were a lot of people on this site from the town of Flint in North Wales... I feel really, really incredibly stupid!!!

I live not too far from flint and i thought it knew where i lived for a while :oops:

frollickingfrill;3557945

I cant say what the voucher will say from the one that you download as … I cant say what the voucher will say from the one that you download as that isnot from me however the one I can send you is 10% on games 20% is on toys

Great, PM sent to you. cheers.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4453/wooliescoupfi9.jpg

Original Poster

col;3558041

Thats part of what I recieved.. not to sure what the rest of it is thou.... Could kick myself for not forwarding it to my home email addy before I finished work:oops:

Could you please email me the voucher.Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions