Woolworths website picture as a template?

I have a picture of what the woolworths website looked like. I wish to create a template from the picture on dreamweaver or another software. Does anyone know how I would do that and if it is possible to do?

Thanks

6 Comments

you have the image stored as a image file ??? if you cut it up, then use html coding you can build it up

you can do it in dreamweaver too but as stated, you need to cut the image into bits e.g. header image, footer images etc

Original Poster

faevilangel;4183405

you have the image stored as a image file ??? if you cut it up, then use … you have the image stored as a image file ??? if you cut it up, then use html coding you can build it upyou can do it in dreamweaver too but as stated, you need to cut the image into bits e.g. header image, footer images etc

Thanks for reply. It's saved as .jpg. I have got dreamweaver, how would I cut it up?

jaysexy212005;4183544

Thanks for reply. It's saved as .jpg. I have got dreamweaver, how would I … Thanks for reply. It's saved as .jpg. I have got dreamweaver, how would I cut it up?

you need photoshop or another pic editing software and carefully "cut" up image into the relevant sectors such as logo, header etc

I presume you could use something like Photoshop to crop the bit you want, then save that as 'header image', then re-open the original and do the same for the rest. Although i could be way off track!!

Original Poster

Do I save the ones I have cut as .jpg again or save it in another format?

jaysexy212005;4183639

Do I save the ones I have cut as .jpg again or save it in another format?

save it as either jpg or png
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2035
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763944
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions