Groups

Wooo! I Got an Interview for job finally!

Well I have been down under in AU for around 2 months now so been looking for a job for ages! I have always been interested in gaming you know Playstation & Xbox things and any gaming in general and have always wanted to work in a gaming shop. The one i applied for was EB Games which they used to have in the UK but it was eventually replaced by Game & Gamestation I finally got a call this morning saying the manager wanted be to come along to a group interview on Tuesday at the store! I was so surprised and and excited and nervous at the same time I have only had one job before where i worked in a Bakery in the UK and that interview was very casual a friend refered me to that so for this Interview I dont really know what to expect! Can anyone give me any tips on what to do? Wear? I was thinking of a Black Shirt/Tie/Jeans? Any one on here had an interview for Game or Gamestation in the UK can give me some tips?

18 Comments

Good luck:thumbsup:

talk nerdy like xbox 360 have less chance of rrod due to microsoft installing a 65nm chip inside.

Wear A Suit Get Your Hair Done The Day Before Polish Your Shoes.all This Sounds Carp But They Do Notice And If You Show You Arnt Sissy About Wearing A Suit You Could Get Promotion Faster(shows Effort):)

Original Poster

thanks for comments :P., Do i really need wear a whole suit? Dont have any nice shiney shoes just some converses?

Original Poster

thanks

Anyone got more tips?

To be honest I would not worry about a tie. Just wear smart trousers, a shirt and smart shoes.

What uniform do they wear in the shop??? If they wear a tie then wear a tie. If they don't, don't wear one.

Good luck

Original Poster

ppd_2001;3291368

To be honest I would not worry about a tie. Just wear smart trousers, a … To be honest I would not worry about a tie. Just wear smart trousers, a shirt and smart shoes.What uniform do they wear in the shop??? If they wear a tie then wear a tie. If they don't, don't wear one.Good luck

I dont mind wearing a tie :P , When i handed my CV in yesterday they were wearing black shirts and red ties so i think ties all good, Just dont really wanna wear a full suit with a blazer and smart shiney black shoes

Banned

Good Luck :thumbsup:

well done bro good luck! show alot of enthusiasm and dress smart.

I would wear a pair of black shoes if I were you. Don't worry about the suit jacket. Might be a bit OTT

Good luck

good luck:)

Original Poster

cheers guys :p, Can finally get a discount on things I buy if i get the job so will be happy with that

fantastic!

Wear a shirt and tie with proper shoes, not Converse. A blazer isn't too important but make sure that you look very smart.

Good luck and just be yourself, let us know it goes

Original Poster

I bought some smart black shiney shoes today lol so yeah i'll let ya know cheers guys/gals

Good Luck, Don't be nervous, you have nothing to lose !

Hope you get the job
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions