Wooohoo, West Ham have new sponsors, official

No more XL worries, welcome the Lehman Brothers, could be our saviour

6 Comments

lol joker

How about AIG? I heard they wont be sponsoring Man Utd much longer or;

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8493/westhamhome0809bobbymooqt8.pnghttp://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6258/westhamaway0809bobbymooin3.png

The Booby Moore trust has already been in contact with West Ham regarding sponsorship;

I have recently been in touch with West Ham United regarding the recent … I have recently been in touch with West Ham United regarding the recent termination of the XL Leisure sponsorship contract. West ham United have notified me that they are seeking further talks with the administrators of XL Leisure to clarify the situation regarding the company and they hope to have an update on the situation and plans moving forward early this week and will communicate this via WHUFC.com. As an interim measure West Ham United have kindly offered to replace the XL Leisure branding on the interview backdrop board with the Bobby Moore Fund logo, which will be fantastic and will certainly raise the profile of the Bobby Moore Fund nationally.Thank you so much for taking the time to email me with your idea and for thinking of the Bobby Moore Fund - it is much appreciated and I know that Stephanie will be touched to hear that the fans are thinking of the Bobby Moore Fund at this time.If you have any further questions regarding west Ham United and XL Leisure please do feel free to contact Laura Burkin from the West Ham United press team on 020 8548 3756.If you have any further questions about the Bobby Moore Fund please do contact me either via email or by calling me on 020 7009 8903.Kindest regardsCatherineCatherine LorneBobby Moore Fund Supporter Partnerships Manager

RedIron;2986908

How about AIG? I heard they wont be sponsoring Man Utd much longer or;The … How about AIG? I heard they wont be sponsoring Man Utd much longer or;The Booby Moore trust has already been in contact with West Ham regarding sponsorship;

Nice one:thumbsup: good idea.

robtallica;2986939

Nice one:thumbsup: good idea.

Not my idea, nicked from WHO :thumbsup:

RedIron;2987042

Not my idea, nicked from WHO :thumbsup:

I meant in general lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Weekly game codes giveaway 182720
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??55
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6511243
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…33

See more discussions