Groups

Wooohooooo I was brave :o)

its taken me a whole 10 years to pluck up the courage...............but I finally got my tattoos,what on earth did i work myself up for?!

Am i the only daft fool who puts things off for sooooo long cos theyre scared? lol

34 Comments

well done what did you get?

What did you get??

U'll soon be addicted... as long as you don't go all amy winehouse and get some shoddy tattoos I'm sure you'll be fine!

Banned

now scared for life, well done x

piccies!!

well done :thumbsup:

what did you get and where?

Original Poster

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x254/mardy-ass/mytattoos001.jpg
    and another on my back with my hubbys name being written by a quill feather

Original Poster

sassie;4683492

now scared for life, well done x

scared or scarred sass?:?

oh er you didn't get the hubby's name on you :?

Banned

Mardyass;4683509

scared or scarred sass?:?

the latter - lol

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4683513

oh yup i did lol after 14 years of being together i cant see he will vanish on me and if he did i would have it covered over lol

Mardyass;4683501

and another on my back with my hubbys name being written by a quill … and another on my back with my hubbys name being written by a quill feather

thats lovely ;-)

lyndsbowes;4683513

i would get one done with hubbys name ,but im a wimp lol:thumbsup:

i got hubbys name on my butt! it was a bit embarrassing at the time! :oops:

Mardyass;4683519

oh yup i did lol after 14 years of being together i cant see he will … oh yup i did lol after 14 years of being together i cant see he will vanish on me and if he did i would have it covered over lol

or you can find someone with the same name lol.... love the other tat :thumbsup:

Original Poster

hubbys friend is a tattoo artist i told him i wanted something with feathers and he designed that for me
    good thing for me was he came and done it at home so i wasnt as nervous as going into a shop and having it done,that said i did puke beforehand lol

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4683549

or you can find someone with the same name lol.... love the other tat … or you can find someone with the same name lol.... love the other tat :thumbsup:

ermmmm no chance of that..........
    http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x254/mardy-ass/mytattoos005.jpg

Banned

you had them both done today, are ya chuffin loopie or what

Original Poster

sassie;4683565

you had them both done today, are ya chuffin loopie or what

yeah sass im loopy lol i had em both done lastnight:thumbsup:

thats pretty!!!!!!!!!!i think getting tattooed is relaxing..you know after the initial stinging!!you will get addicted..!!!!be warned ............xxxxxxx

Original Poster

lorsmanic;4683579

thats pretty!!!!!!!!!!i think getting tattooed is relaxing..you know … thats pretty!!!!!!!!!!i think getting tattooed is relaxing..you know after the initial stinging!!you will get addicted..!!!!be warned ............xxxxxxx

it kind of felt similar to an epilator!

Banned

Mardyass;4683577

yeah sass im loopy lol i had em both done lastnight:thumbsup:

ya flippin must be, i put mine down to being young and immature and regretted having them within a year - pmsl

looks painful....u were very brave but yay u did it...no more what ifs.....!!

Original Poster

sassie;4683590

ya flippin must be, i put mine down to being young and immature and … ya flippin must be, i put mine down to being young and immature and regretted having them within a year - pmsl

im 32 sass so not young anymore:w00t: and i knew that after wanting em for 10 years it wasnt a spur of the moment choice,what tatts you got then sass?

Banned

Mardyass;4683611

im 32 sass so not young anymore:w00t: and i knew that after wanting em … im 32 sass so not young anymore:w00t: and i knew that after wanting em for 10 years it wasnt a spur of the moment choice,what tatts you got then sass?

ooops after reading that i sound a right condescending cow, sorry i didnt mean to :oops:

i got small ones on each shoulder, and wait for it ...........home made ones from when i was 15 and though it was cool to be a rebel :oops:

the one on your leg is beautiful.I couldn't stop at one. have got four now. here's my lower back one. you seem to have a thing about feathers

http://i39.tinypic.com/63sx04.jpg

Karsty? That's an unusual name. Where's he from?

Original Poster

Foxy102;4683696

Karsty? That's an unusual name. Where's he from?

his mum is german his dad from singapore

like the leg one

Original Poster

sassie;4683626

ooops after reading that i sound a right condescending cow, sorry i didnt … ooops after reading that i sound a right condescending cow, sorry i didnt mean to :oops:i got small ones on each shoulder, and wait for it ...........home made ones from when i was 15 and though it was cool to be a rebel :oops:

home made? cripes youre brave i remember piercing my ear with a drawing pin as a teenager:oops:

well done very brave having both on your 1st go wont be long until yo have more it is so addictive

They're lovely I'm planning to get some when my daughter is on solids so not long now!

i'm loving your tattoos ;-)

They're reeeeeeeally nice hun :thumbsup:
    I want another one but not sure where to put it:? Am wanting my kids names in stars for my 30th

Mardyass;4683611

im 32 sass so not young anymore:w00t: and i knew that after wanting em … im 32 sass so not young anymore:w00t: and i knew that after wanting em for 10 years it wasnt a spur of the moment choice,what tatts you got then sass?

I'm 40 this year and my Mum has said as part of my pressie she's paying for me to have a tatoo done. Hubby is fine about it. It's all booked in for 30th April - he has a long waiting list!

I'm just gonna have a small heart with flames on it on my shoulder. My 7 year old son thinks it will be cool cos of the flames!

I think more "older" people are looking to have tatoo's done - what changed my mind was seeing it on the One Show and I didn't think it was degrading or anything!

Roll on 30th April!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate44
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions