Groups

woooooohhooooo !!

i have pink in my hair !! xx

17 Comments

lets see it then

tell her to get out then!

you have a famous singer in your hair? is she recording her latest album there?

Original Poster

Pink hair, pink bow, pink clothes...I guess you like pink huh?!

Original Poster

barky

you have a famous singer in your hair? is she recording her latest album … you have a famous singer in your hair? is she recording her latest album there?

yes, she is

oh dear!

nice

Original Poster

ei8hty5ive

Pink hair, pink bow, pink clothes...I guess you like pink huh?!

its ok i suppose haha

muffin247

oh dear!

what ?!

Banned

pics of milo

I am a fan of the pink streak in the hair!

Looks nice

bykergrove

pics of milo

pics of milo dyed pink!

I cant judge by the pic, and I dont mean to be nasty to you OP, but does anyone else notice a lot of errr portly ladies have died bright hair??

i (while drunk in stirling on saturday night) agreed to dye my hair pink and use it to hook up with a girl and agreed to provide photographic evidence. I regretted that on sunday morning lol.

i have to dye my hair pink

micoo

i (while drunk in stirling on saturday night) agreed to dye my hair pink … i (while drunk in stirling on saturday night) agreed to dye my hair pink and use it to hook up with a girl and agreed to provide photographic evidence. I regretted that on sunday morning lol. i have to dye my hair pink

why dont u just get a can of them coloured hair spray things...take the pic...then wash it out haha

numptyj

why dont u just get a can of them coloured hair spray things...take the … why dont u just get a can of them coloured hair spray things...take the pic...then wash it out haha

the pic has to be of me hooking up with the girl X)

so i need to have pink hair for it lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767415
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671410

See more discussions