Groups

Woooooooooooo, first day of work tommorow

Start my shift at 11!!

31 Comments

Good luck, I bet you have a great time:)

lol, that feeling will wear off

good luck..... hope you have a good day:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Cluffy321;3166700

lol, that feeling will wear off

haha lol, have those cables come?, ill sign into msn an ask u there :thumbsup:

you will be fine, dont forget to ask them to go large

Original Poster

skusey;3166712

Remind me to laugh

LOL dean, you'll go in, smell the waft of maccies fries, meet the crew, learn how to toast a bun (harder than it looks) learn how to cook a burger, then u have to learn each sandwhich ans the sauce and onion and stuff.

BASICALLY DEAN, WE LOVE YOU! I'll try and pop in if i can grab a chicken legend.

WOO £4.00 AN HOUR FOR U!

love u
    Adam

Aww, thought u'd already started hun. Soz, fingers crossed then x

skusey;3166712

Dean like it large... very large

McDonald's should do a delivery service..!!

Original Poster

shauneco;3166779

noooo

shauneco;3166779

they do in america

McDeliver

Good luck with it, sure it will go fine

dean3988;3166784

noooo

Cluffy321;3166789

they do in america

My local butchers will deliver, and beef:whistling:

Macdonalds food cant be delivered... A pizza... a chinese, a curry ... i agree (i do all these far to often)... but only a lazy piece of hydrogenated fat is 2 lazy to go to maccies...i mean.. comeone.. theyd take ages to deliver anyway.. it would take the fast out of fast food

Good luck, i worked in one of the busiest mcdonalds for a few weeks.. didnt really like it.. but i'm not th emost energetic person i know

skusey;3166798

My local butchers will deliver, and beef:whistling:

Get off this thread.... UNREGISTER NOW!;- :thumbsup:

Good luck, have a good 'un. Don't eat too much of the food though - its junk!!

Banned

Good Luck Dean....have a good day....and dont be doing anything to the mayo

at least not in your first week

Titchimp;3166806

Good luck, i worked in one of the busiest mcdonalds for a few weeks.. … Good luck, i worked in one of the busiest mcdonalds for a few weeks.. didnt really like it.. but i'm not th emost energetic person i know

the madonalds in grimsby is he highest grossing maccies in the uk :-D

TamaraKnight;3166814

Good luck, have a good 'un. Don't eat too much of the food though - its … Good luck, have a good 'un. Don't eat too much of the food though - its junk!!

ODB_69;3166816

Good Luck Dean....have a good day....and dont be doing anything to the … Good Luck Dean....have a good day....and dont be doing anything to the mayoat least not in your first week

To late for that... Deans membership to total fitness.... could be used more... and i will never eat mayo again after seeing what he did to it.....:-D

I dont know why but this thread just made me cringe

good luck

have a laugh, thats all that matters wherever you work, :thumbsup:

Good luck :thumbsup:

Bigpoppaad;3166803

Macdonalds food cant be delivered... A pizza... a chinese, a curry ... i … Macdonalds food cant be delivered... A pizza... a chinese, a curry ... i agree (i do all these far to often)... but only a lazy piece of hydrogenated fat is 2 lazy to go to maccies...i mean.. comeone.. theyd take ages to deliver anyway.. it would take the fast out of fast food

They could, Theirs always a way, My old chippy delivers and delivers burgers and chips, Yes they were only 1/2 mile away from where I used to live but hey they can do it, Theirs no reason McDonald's couldn't if they wanted too but probably never would because the cost of fuel...!!! Plus in reality it would probably make no business sense and would most likely have to double their prices etc..

Original Poster

ODB_69;3166816

Good Luck Dean....have a good day....and dont be doing anything to the … Good Luck Dean....have a good day....and dont be doing anything to the mayoat least not in your first week

HAHAHA LMFAO

Bigpoppaad;3166828

To late for that... Deans membership to total fitness.... could be used … To late for that... Deans membership to total fitness.... could be used more... and i will never eat mayo again after seeing what he did to it.....:-D

Its David lloyd atch, no cheapo total fitness for me :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thnx!!!

Original Poster

Bigpoppaad;3166739

LOL dean, you'll go in, smell the waft of maccies fries, meet the crew, … LOL dean, you'll go in, smell the waft of maccies fries, meet the crew, learn how to toast a bun (harder than it looks) learn how to cook a burger, then u have to learn each sandwhich ans the sauce and onion and stuff.BASICALLY DEAN, WE LOVE YOU! I'll try and pop in if i can grab a chicken legend.WOO £4.00 AN HOUR FOR U!love u Adam

Thought I told you? im on the tills

good luck in your new Job
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2323
      2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires44
      3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine43
      4. Win a Slow Cooker with Kikkoman77

See more discussions