bit gay aint it

acecatcher3;3915127

bit gay aint it

Fawt you was saint!! How was NYE?

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3915127

bit gay aint it

ano, but i got hooked on series 1 so its mint

Is the Pross-eee Headmistress dead or not !?

better than casualty thats for sure

Naeem786;3915137

Fawt you was saint!! How was NYE?

nah man upgraded version here..........was real good man! best one ive had in a long while.....they usually bit of a disaster! how about urself? got a hangover today?

dean3988;3915147

ano, but i got hooked on series 1 so its mint

hold on now, what is waterloo road...is that the one with kids doing dancing like a talent school, i think ive confused it with something else.

jellybaby22;3915316

I thought it was the one about the rubbish school filled with rubbish … I thought it was the one about the rubbish school filled with rubbish teachers.......:?Happy New Year Acecatcher xxx

yeah i just googled it, ive seen a few episodes....it has the lady who used t b in corination street in it.

happy new year to u 2 jb...hope its a good year for u. x

Aww again?? . . . . .

acecatcher3;3915255

nah man upgraded version here..........was real good man! best one ive … nah man upgraded version here..........was real good man! best one ive had in a long while.....they usually bit of a disaster! how about urself? got a hangover today?hold on now, what is waterloo road...is that the one with kids doing dancing like a talent school, i think ive confused it with something else.

Dont drink!! :thumbsup: Good you had a good time!! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3741455
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2174
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)22
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX33

See more discussions