bit gay aint it

acecatcher3;3915127

bit gay aint it

Fawt you was saint!! How was NYE?

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3915127

bit gay aint it

ano, but i got hooked on series 1 so its mint

Is the Pross-eee Headmistress dead or not !?

better than casualty thats for sure

Naeem786;3915137

Fawt you was saint!! How was NYE?

nah man upgraded version here..........was real good man! best one ive had in a long while.....they usually bit of a disaster! how about urself? got a hangover today?

dean3988;3915147

ano, but i got hooked on series 1 so its mint

hold on now, what is waterloo road...is that the one with kids doing dancing like a talent school, i think ive confused it with something else.

jellybaby22;3915316

I thought it was the one about the rubbish school filled with rubbish … I thought it was the one about the rubbish school filled with rubbish teachers.......:?Happy New Year Acecatcher xxx

yeah i just googled it, ive seen a few episodes....it has the lady who used t b in corination street in it.

happy new year to u 2 jb...hope its a good year for u. x

Aww again?? . . . . .

acecatcher3;3915255

nah man upgraded version here..........was real good man! best one ive … nah man upgraded version here..........was real good man! best one ive had in a long while.....they usually bit of a disaster! how about urself? got a hangover today?hold on now, what is waterloo road...is that the one with kids doing dancing like a talent school, i think ive confused it with something else.

Dont drink!! :thumbsup: Good you had a good time!! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition881169
    2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in London at the Capital Hotel, Knight…33
    3. OnePlus 5T International Giveaway! Gleam22
    4. telegraph/BA/visittobago comp - win a holiday in tobago22

See more discussions