Groups

woooop! its harry hill time!!

ITV1 right now!

6 Comments

great show, watching intestines there with Heston lol.

I really like my comedy and watch so much stand up comics and shows with comedians in, but...... I just cannot stand this guy one bit.

Dont think i have nor will i ever laugh at this man. What does everyone find so funny about him?

Sorry if that sounded really morbid.

stevey_p7;4702801

I really like my comedy and watch so much stand up comics and shows with … I really like my comedy and watch so much stand up comics and shows with comedians in, but...... I just cannot stand this guy one bit.Dont think i have nor will i ever laugh at this man. What does everyone find so funny about him? Sorry if that sounded really morbid.

i agree :roll:

Banned

scraping the barrel of comedy

He as a person is not the slightest bit funny , but the tv burp bit is hilarious. He must be doing something right to give up a job as a doctor.

stevey_p7;4702801

I really like my comedy and watch so much stand up comics and shows with … I really like my comedy and watch so much stand up comics and shows with comedians in, but...... I just cannot stand this guy one bit.Dont think i have nor will i ever laugh at this man. What does everyone find so funny about him? Sorry if that sounded really morbid.

I think he is awful doing stand-up, really irritates me. Love TV Burp though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.810
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE187926
      3. Free- Gluten Free Rice Porridge (M&S)820
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1628

See more discussions