Woop! got that friday feeling!! what's everyone upto this weekend?

13 replies
Found 16th Apr 2010
after the madness that was my birthday night out last weekend i'm looking forward to having a quiet one in. the kids are with ther dad all weekend so i'm planning on spending my time eating too much chocolate and playing ps3 and watching films
any one upto anything fun?

12 Comments

Banned

flying.. oh wait

Revising for exams... Lucky for some...

Original Poster

bykergrove;8381322

flying.. oh wait

hehe! aw bless i feel really sorry for anyone who's supposed to start their holidays now

krazie2004;8381324

Revising for exams... Lucky for some...

ive been revising hard all week, taking a break for the weekend :-D

seeing my grandparents tomorrow and will see the gf at somepoint lol, and last basketball training on sunday

Night out..well afternoon/night out in Liverpool for mates birthday. Was going to go the races but decided just to get drunk lol

Going to a party tonight,soooooo looking forward to it, should be a wicked night :thumbsup::)

Original Poster

davidn84;8381376

Night out..well afternoon/night out in Liverpool for mates birthday. Was … Night out..well afternoon/night out in Liverpool for mates birthday. Was going to go the races but decided just to get drunk lol

hehe i just got a text off my mate asking if everyone was still coming over to my house tomorrow night, apparently whilst drunk i'd invited everyone who came out over :oops:
hehe! looks like my weekend might not be a quiet one after all lmao!

missp27;8381396

hehe i just got a text off my mate asking if everyone was still coming … hehe i just got a text off my mate asking if everyone was still coming over to my house tomorrow night, apparently whilst drunk i'd invited everyone who came out over :oops: hehe! looks like my weekend might not be a quiet one after all lmao!

I often do stuff like this...or i'll say at the beginning of the night that afterwards we can all go back to mine, they dont forget no matter how drunk they get, I always forget though and have everyone round lol.

Original Poster

davidn84;8381408

I often do stuff like this...or i'll say at the beginning of the night … I often do stuff like this...or i'll say at the beginning of the night that afterwards we can all go back to mine, they dont forget no matter how drunk they get, I always forget though and have everyone round lol.

everyone did end up at mine after the pub was such a fun night, woke up on sunday still tipsy with ppl sleeping on my front room floor!

missp27;8381448

everyone did end up at mine after the pub was such a fun night, woke … everyone did end up at mine after the pub was such a fun night, woke up on sunday still tipsy with ppl sleeping on my front room floor!

I remember waking up years ago to a full english...me mate had cooked it and when i asked where he got the stuff from he told me he'd been shopping with some tesco vouchers i'd been given from work for x-mas lol...forgave him as the food was very nice :-D

Banned

fecking work!

all weekend..................:x

Original Poster

RFC;8381613

fecking work!all weekend..................:x

:x:x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Leicester sack their manager!33
    2. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.44
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would34137
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769206

See more discussions