Groups

woop im tired!

im actually tired. looks like this is it. bed time... wooooooooo

20 Comments

Banned

make that 2 of us. Bank holiday monday tomorrow woo hoo

is it bank hol? thot it was next weekend

Night Ace

Yep, bank holiday is next Monday (5th May)

Banned

OH MY GOD DONT SAY THAT??? I thought it was bank holiday tomorrow and i havent even done my homework for college!!! Oh well guess ill have to have bank holiday this week and next week

Yeah theres exams at my uni tommorow(not me though lol) so I doubt its a bank holiday

ok goodnight acey, nightswimmer, nite nite all. speak tomorrow maybe - omg it's gonna be a busy week *sigh

kippy;1981829

ok goodnight acey, nightswimmer, nite nite all. speak tomorrow maybe - … ok goodnight acey, nightswimmer, nite nite all. speak tomorrow maybe - omg it's gonna be a busy week *sigh

Night kippy - hope it's not as bad as you fear. :roll:

farhan123;1981823

OH MY GOD DONT SAY THAT??? I thought it was bank holiday tomorrow and i … OH MY GOD DONT SAY THAT??? I thought it was bank holiday tomorrow and i havent even done my homework for college!!! Oh well guess ill have to have bank holiday this week and next week

Oh dear :?

I hope you had a decent nights kip Ace :-D

Original Poster

well i needed that! rudely awaken by mr postman tho

Ace Hayward;1982591

well i needed that! rudely awaken by mr postman tho

Good morning Ace, sweet dreams had I trust

Original Poster

weren't too bad. just sat here in my boxers contemplating making a tea. you ok?

Ace Hayward;1982712

weren't too bad. just sat here in my boxers contemplating making a tea. … weren't too bad. just sat here in my boxers contemplating making a tea. you ok?

Yep, I'm fine thanks, day off today just chillin' and catching up on jobs around the house after the weekend and whilst I got the place to myself.

Although now you mention it, tea sounds good, go on then you talked me into it! Splash of skimmed milk, no sugar, stir once to the left and twice to the right. Who me? Fussy-No!!

Original Poster

lol
    noticed the mods closed my date thread.
    at least i didnt get a ban or warning!

Ace Hayward;1982765

lolnoticed the mods closed my date thread. at least i didnt get a ban or … lolnoticed the mods closed my date thread. at least i didnt get a ban or warning!

Didn't even see it, so haven't got a clue what you ae talking about sorry :?

Original Poster

aww ok nevermind x

Banned

Night john boy!

Shame - spoiled my fun and entertainment for today - there is a bear garden section on CAG and anything goes in there - pretty much - as long as its not racist etc - shame they cant allow similar here!

Hope the postie brought you something nice - and did the highest bid go past £25 plus extras?!

Original Poster

nope. that was the highest bid that i saw. cant remember who too tho?!

I've just stumbled across your date thread thing! Now I know what you are talking about!

Awwww.... only got to £25.00 :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…22
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3321182
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1525

See more discussions