Expired

Worcester Greenstar 42CDi Combi boiler

2 replies
Found 4th May 2010
Looking to get a new boiler, best price for the above boiler I can find is £1309 inc vat. Can anyone find me somewhere with a better price and save me some money?

Cheers

2 Comments

ideal-plumbing.co.uk/hea…tml

worth checking, they also sell via ebay, which means u get to earn a tiny bit of quidco. Worth it on such a large purchase.

thats without a flue, i just spent the whole weekend looking for a 37cdi, eventually decided the ebay route was my best option.

I guess u already know you need to check your water & gas flow to make sure its worth chosing this particular boiler.

Original Poster

welsh_fella;8524490

http://www.ideal-plumbing.co.uk/heating/boilers/worcester-boilers/worcester-cdi-combination-group.htmlworth checking, they also sell via ebay, which means u get to earn a tiny bit of quidco. Worth it on such a large purchase.thats without a flue, i just spent the whole weekend looking for a 37cdi, eventually decided the ebay route was my best option. I guess u already know you need to check your water & gas flow to make sure its worth chosing this particular boiler.

Cheers for the info:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659

See more discussions