Groups

Word 2007 help please

Hi I have created a document in Word 2007 and i want to print it out 4 times on one sheet, but cant seem to be able to do it. keeps only printing it out once. Any advice please. It shows me the 4 boxes on the page but only one has writing on it that shows its just going to print 1 of the 4. Can this be done. Have made party invites and trying to get them printed on card. Thanks

7 Comments

Assuming this is a single page document, try selecting print 4 copies / 4 pages per sheet - that should do it.

Original Poster

hi i have tried that and I just get a real smaller version of it and only 2/3 of the page.

it is an epson stylus cx6600 printer if that makes a difference!

Banned

cut and paste the first page 3 times so your document contains 4 duplicate pages

then print selecting 4 pages per sheet - that should do it.

iTS BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY 1 ACTUAL PAGE YOU GOT WRITING ON, THE OTHER 3 PAGES ARE BLANK, COPY ALL THE TEXT FROM PAGE 1 TO PAGES 2-4 AND THEN TRY . SORRY FOR CAPS JUST REALISED

Banned

MANJ_007;8729331

iTS BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY 1 ACTUAL PAGE YOU GOT WRITING ON, THE OTHER 3 … iTS BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY 1 ACTUAL PAGE YOU GOT WRITING ON, THE OTHER 3 PAGES ARE BLANK, COPY ALL THE TEXT FROM PAGE 1 TO PAGES 2-4 AND THEN TRY . SORRY FOR CAPS JUST REALISED

have you got me on your ignore list lol

Who said that?? - LOL

I clicked reply then the little one started crying so it took me a while to type out, I see you explained what I said but without the waffle!

Banned

MANJ_007;8729520

Who said that?? - LOLI clicked reply then the little one started crying … Who said that?? - LOLI clicked reply then the little one started crying so it took me a while to type out, I see you explained what I said but without the waffle!

lol :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??22
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions