Groups

Word on the street is paypal gift is no more..

Is this true?

18 Comments

i used it yesterday.

I've used it to pay someone on here about an hour ago

Dunno, see if you can "gift" me £1000 i'll let you know if it comes through.

word on the street is wrong brah

sea wot i did thar?

try it out, my paypal email is [email protected]

don't suppose it will be long, don't really understand why they had it in the first place.

grex9101;3402361

word on the street is wrong brahsea wot i did thar?

Nope!!??? :w00t:

Banned

bargain surfer;3402356

Dunno, see if you can "gift" me £1000 i'll let you know if it comes … Dunno, see if you can "gift" me £1000 i'll let you know if it comes through.

done, did you get it yet?

Where on the "Street" did this come from? :whistling:

yah where you here o from????

Nitro111;3402422

Where on the "Street" did this come from? :whistling:

http://www.thespikenyc.com/Dugout%20Street%20Guys%204%20DCP_8861%20Crop.jpg

think he overheard these guys talking! :-D

grex9101;3402546

think he overheard these guys talking! :-D

That was sooooooo funny.....NOT! :oops:

Original Poster

LOL, nah i sold something , was told no paypal gift anymore, hes paying fee's tho...

Also buyers using an unconfirmed address, plus no home telephone number in details of payment.

Safe to send product before it clears?

Payment was from another name from the one im posting to.

jaybizzle;3402679

LOL, nah i sold something , was told no paypal gift anymore, hes paying … LOL, nah i sold something , was told no paypal gift anymore, hes paying fee's tho...Also buyers using an unconfirmed address, plus no home telephone number in details of payment.Safe to send product before it clears?Payment was from another name from the one im posting to.

Logic sys that if you don't have payment in your Paypal A/C you send nothing, or am I missing something?

jaybizzle;3402679

LOL, nah i sold something , was told no paypal gift anymore, hes paying … LOL, nah i sold something , was told no paypal gift anymore, hes paying fee's tho...Also buyers using an unconfirmed address, plus no home telephone number in details of payment.Safe to send product before it clears?Payment was from another name from the one im posting to.

ok quite simply dont pay until you have the money but also say you sell something on ebay therefore paid via normal paypal you ALWAYS dispatch to the paypal address you can send the buyer a message saying that is what your doing i hope that is ok as paypal said to me you sold so much random stuff (the iphone season half a year ago) that if you have proof of postage to the address paypal provided you then you win any case. Meaning if it aint to the address the paypal payment was sent from even if you have proof of postage i think you have no case (useful to know as i didnt use to)

just to clear this up - that was me he sold something to.

The account is unverified as we (my other half and me) never added a bank account - no need to with the switch card and credit card on there really, is there. There is a verified postal address on there for the card, as well as TWO phone numbers (one a landline and one a mobile for fraud alerts).

It's not stolen at all.

He has the money - the paypal gift doesn't exist anymore - they make you pay a fee on it (it was £13 odd on the £400 I sent) - probably because they've seen the number of people sending paypal "gifts" expand exponentially.

As an aside - the item I bought ( hotukdeals.com/ite…tor ) here was supposed to be posted today - when I sent him a message asking about 20 mins ago if it had been sent he promptly read it and logged off ...................

Banned

david79;3424953

just to clear this up - that was me he sold something to.The account is … just to clear this up - that was me he sold something to.The account is unverified as we (my other half and me) never added a bank account - no need to with the switch card and credit card on there really, is there. There is a verified postal address on there for the card, as well as TWO phone numbers (one a landline and one a mobile for fraud alerts).It's not stolen at all.He has the money - the paypal gift doesn't exist anymore - they make you pay a fee on it (it was £13 odd on the £400 I sent) - probably because they've seen the number of people sending paypal "gifts" expand exponentially.As an aside - the item I bought ( http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/271881/wanted-hd-projector ) here was supposed to be posted today - when I sent him a message asking about 20 mins ago if it had been sent he promptly read it and logged off ...................

what was the outcome?

(removed by poster)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844466
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826353

See more discussions