Groups

Word print help

hi there i have a document which i want to print 4 times on one page, to make a flyer but i have forgotten how to scale it and for it to print 4 times on one page, right now all i can seem to get is it to print once on one page

anybody help??

11 Comments

click on print file then on properties and then thefinishing tab and then 4 pages per sheet i think

Original Poster

i have done that and it only prints the page once on a quarter of the size, thats almost what i want but i want the page printed 4 times on one sheet

yeah it does hold i lets think a min

Try searching on "print flyer" in the Word help.

Thats what I did on Word 2003 and it said.

Select Print

Then on the Print window in Zoom area select "pages per sheet"

For example, to print a four-page document on one sheet, click 4 pages.

It always amazes me how few people bother to search for the help.

Microsoft produce HUNDREDS of pages of help in windows and office and they are so rarely used.

Original Poster

guilbert53;5643685

Microsoft produce HUNDREDS of pages of help in windows and office and … Microsoft produce HUNDREDS of pages of help in windows and office and they are so rarely used.

thats part of the problem, you cant find the wheat for the chaff, i did a help search and the answer was not evident in the four pages of topics

the sedge;5643676

yeah it does hold i lets think a min

cheers

go me stumped at the mo must be possible

the only thing i can think of is to do it you can 1 quater at a time and change were it prints it and run it through 4 times you can change that on the setting thingy ie start top let down etc

1st 2 should be ok then u might have to turn the paper around

Original Poster

i have fooled it and in page range put 1, 1, 1, 1 it seems to work that way but i did find a simpler solution previously but has been lost in my tiny 16mb compact flash card i call a brain lol

yeah that works well done at least you sussed it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991057
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1116
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324

See more discussions