Groups

work employers not behaving*

does anyone have an employer who messes about loads?
    theres like the shop manager who's not in charge most of the time,the owner of the shop is in charge the whole time,constantley mailing me changing her mind about days,was assured i'd be on 6days this week and now wants me for 2,this is a cheek really as its her hubby's bussines and she shouldnt have a say
    am allways looking for a better job
    also keeps saying she's really gratefull for everything i do loads everytime she mails,find it very ennoying
    and i think she employees people to come in at like 4:55 to look round and not buy anything to see how patient we are:(
    what a cheek,place is so badly run and legally should be open

12 Comments

where dya work?

Snailman;7604279

where dya work?

Maccies by the sound of it!

So leave. Sorted. HTH

I cant tell u how much I dislike the managers at my work if i did i'll be here all day:x

Original Poster

Shengis;7604297

So leave. Sorted. HTH

i know thats the easy option but have no where else to go atm tho
    they would go mad if i said im leaving one day

Original Poster

DEALofaLifetime;7604308

I cant tell u how much I dislike the managers at my work if i did i'll be … I cant tell u how much I dislike the managers at my work if i did i'll be here all day:x

Lol,yeer i dont mind hating managers its just the owner whos like a 2nd manager,makes things so confusing:thumbsup:

Original Poster

deb8z;7604293

Maccies by the sound of it!

no fruit farm,maccies had no jobs atm:thumbsup:

Its very hard being a manager as you can have such unreliable staff who can let you down, then you have to rely on the good ones to help out last minute etc - you sound like you are respected so take it as a compliment, at least she is thanking you. Cutting your hours sucks though and should be addressed. If its her husbands business, i think she would have a say.

Original Poster

BabySmurfette;7604578

Its very hard being a manager as you can have such unreliable staff who … Its very hard being a manager as you can have such unreliable staff who can let you down, then you have to rely on the good ones to help out last minute etc - you sound like you are respected so take it as a compliment, at least she is thanking you. Cutting your hours sucks though and should be addressed. If its her husbands business, i think she would have a say.

thers only about 3 people which work there which are all reliable,just trying to save money by not having me in then mails the other day saying there going to have cut back on hours cause there in loss and actuall manager says how good there doing with profit:?

If you do decide to leave and look for another job, you might want to get someone to spellcheck your cv first!

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;7606931

If you do decide to leave and look for another job, you might want to get … If you do decide to leave and look for another job, you might want to get someone to spellcheck your cv first!

yeer would check it first:-D

JACKIT99;7608204

yeer would check it first:-D

Yeer is a funny name, Swedish? ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3421244
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846329
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1430
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6611262

See more discussions