Groups

work experience for teens...

My daughter is doing hers in a school for children with additional needs.

She's so nervous about it this morning that now I'm worrying for her... lol

Anyone else have kids doing this at the mo, or can remember their first work experience?

13 Comments

i don't but just wanted to wish your dd good luck xxxxx

Original Poster

Angelstar;6349719

i don't but just wanted to wish your dd good luck xxxxx

awww thank you hunni x x x

I just hope she comes home tonight and she's enjoyed it and its a boost to her confidence xx

I went to bombardier and built 17 snowmen over 5 days and got a great report saying how well I worked in the workplace.

Original Poster

electriclinux;6349735

I went to bombardier and built 17 snowmen over 5 days and got a great … I went to bombardier and built 17 snowmen over 5 days and got a great report saying how well I worked in the workplace.

lmao!!! sounds great!!!

and did it hold you in good stead for your future? :w00t:

ClarityofMind;6349726

awww thank you hunni x x xI just hope she comes home tonight and she's … awww thank you hunni x x xI just hope she comes home tonight and she's enjoyed it and its a boost to her confidence xx

yes, and every bit of experience counts in this world xxx

I remember mine...did it in a top lawyers office...everyone else there was older than me and starting real training contracts (I only got in there cos my auntie worked for them) so I was well out of my depth...but they helped loads and supported me fine...if they have accepted your kid for WE then im sure they will support her and after a few days she will love it

ClarityofMind;6349752

lmao!!! sounds great!!! and did it hold you in good stead for your … lmao!!! sounds great!!! and did it hold you in good stead for your future? :w00t:

yes he makes the best snowmen around lol

Also a small snow fort. it was great.

Original Poster

electriclinux;6349790

Also a small snow fort. it was great.

lol! you always have the most fantastic stories to tell x x x

I did accounts payable at Lloyd's of London, twas sweet got a part time job out of it and set me in good stead for other jobs

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6349758

I remember mine...did it in a top lawyers office...everyone else there … I remember mine...did it in a top lawyers office...everyone else there was older than me and starting real training contracts (I only got in there cos my auntie worked for them) so I was well out of my depth...but they helped loads and supported me fine...if they have accepted your kid for WE then im sure they will support her and after a few days she will love it

Thanks hun... just being an over-protective mummy I guess... lol x x x

Original Poster

Alfonse;6349840

I did accounts payable at Lloyd's of London, twas sweet got a part time … I did accounts payable at Lloyd's of London, twas sweet got a part time job out of it and set me in good stead for other jobs

wow, serious position for a tweenie!! :w00t:

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6349758

I remember mine...did it in a top lawyers office...everyone else there … I remember mine...did it in a top lawyers office...everyone else there was older than me and starting real training contracts (I only got in there cos my auntie worked for them) so I was well out of my depth...but they helped loads and supported me fine...if they have accepted your kid for WE then im sure they will support her and after a few days she will love it

That's really positive thank you hunni x x

Just my baby is growing up so fast.... lol xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2746
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927380
      3. word association Game74044578
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767438

See more discussions