Groups

WORK FROM HOME - any sugestions??

hi guys, im looking for any kind of work from home to do at my spare time - no naughty stuff any sugestions, any advices, plz let me know if u do anything what can earn me some extra money thanks

14 Comments

Be an Avon lady?

A HUKD Mod.

Proofreading
    Indexing

someone told me you can make some serious dough stuffing envelopes

any website?

Original Poster

im already doing Avon but thats not a great money pond... the envelope stuffing - never tryed myself but most of them just scams - gets your money (to star u have to pay) and then u have to look for more idiots like urself so get the money from them offering same envelope stuffing... let me know if im wrong.

Original Poster

cannyscot

ProofreadingIndexing

what is it? never heard about them.. any more info / links etc? what kind of money and work is it?

The AA. breakdown company. Dont know how you to get into this but my sis-in-law used to work there and told they do work from home worth calling them.

Banned

You know... I can't even finish this........ sentence.........

Original Poster

thanks nattynatty will check with them but maybe u can ask your sister - in - law a bit more details about it? plz plz plz

any more sugestions?

evute82

thanks nattynatty will check with them but maybe u can ask your sister - … thanks nattynatty will check with them but maybe u can ask your sister - in - law a bit more details about it? plz plz plz any more sugestions?

yeah will do, dont see/speak to her often but will try and get in touch over the wkend!

Original Poster

nattynatty

yeah will do, dont see/speak to her often but will try and get in touch … yeah will do, dont see/speak to her often but will try and get in touch over the wkend!

thank you nattynatty

Original Poster

bump

hooker.
    END OF
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions