Groups

work from home jobs

Hi guys. I am looking for a work from home job. I have a 8 month hold to look after and need money as well. Any suggestions on work from home jobs please.

20 Comments

The dole centre can give a healthy £300+ for not doing much (_;)

Any of them thermoplastic places near you?
    They always want packers , my neighbour gets 10.000 lipstick shells and inserts brought to them and they click them together and re box them and they collect when done.

Stefromuk never heard of that before? Any more info? Something like that would be perfecr for my friend who has been looking for part time work also?

Original Poster

stefromuk

Any of them thermoplastic places near you?They always want packers , my … Any of them thermoplastic places near you?They always want packers , my neighbour gets 10.000 lipstick shells and inserts brought to them and they click them together and re box them and they collect when done.

I live in bristol. Not sure there is one.

Original Poster

ame2607

The dole centre can give a healthy £300+ for not doing much (_;)

What is a dole centre

when i looked into jobs from home, i found it was very difficult to get one. people work from home normally from an office job and they then get agreement to work from home.

you may have to wait for the baby to get older.

Roofi1 h, 35 m ago

I live in bristol. Not sure there is one.

There's not a great deal of info I can give.
    It's a local plastics place that makes all little plastic parts and they get people to work from home assembling bits.
    Search yell.com for thermoplastic and see if there's any near you and give them a ring ask if they do any packing from home.

There are companies that outsource call centre work such as Carpeo, Sensee and Jaywing.
    Edited by: "GlesgaNed" 14th Jul

Roofi

What is a dole centre

My joke fell flat

Original Poster

ame2607

My joke fell flat

Well i am looking for some serious replies not jokes!!!

Roofi

Well i am looking for some serious replies not jokes!!!

Well, still valid. Benefits office. Childcare, tax credits, universal credit, grants

Original Poster

ame2607

Well, still valid. Benefits office. Childcare, tax credits, universal … Well, still valid. Benefits office. Childcare, tax credits, universal credit, grants

Thanks but i am not looking for these options. I just want something which keeps me busy at home also giving me a chance to look after my little one.

Avon, virtual personal assistant, washing and ironing, packing, surveys, arts and craft stuff (card making, i know someone who made a fair bit doing those scrabble 3D photo frames), telemarketing

Original Poster

ame2607

Avon, virtual personal assistant, washing and ironing, packing, surveys, … Avon, virtual personal assistant, washing and ironing, packing, surveys, arts and craft stuff (card making, i know someone who made a fair bit doing those scrabble 3D photo frames), telemarketing

Sounds promising. So how do i go ahead with it.

Roofi

Sounds promising. So how do i go ahead with it.

use google like you use this forum, i think you want people to work for you

Original Poster

tamboss

use google like you use this forum, i think you want people to work for … use google like you use this forum, i think you want people to work for you

And i think i didnt ask you to comment if you cant help. Why poke your nose if you are not asked???. But thanks anyways for the rude comment.

Roofi

And i think i didnt ask you to comment if you cant help. Why poke your … And i think i didnt ask you to comment if you cant help. Why poke your nose if you are not asked???. But thanks anyways for the rude comment.

err..is it not a public forum?

Look in your local papers etc. People are always in demand for ironing as some people just hate it.

darlodge4 m ago

Look in your local papers etc. People are always in demand for ironing as …Look in your local papers etc. People are always in demand for ironing as some people just hate it.

or put an ad in gumtree offering ironing. we don't do the ironing so that is a good point.
    not sure if the op likes ironing though. lol.

op, you could also offer baby sitting service.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions