Groups

work out

Hiya please suggest a few songs to do my workout to, i have a freestanding punch bag so fighting music lol.....

ta :-D :-D

15 Comments

Eye of the tiger - Rocky :lol:

The Rolling Stones early stuff..like Satisfaction and Get Off My Cloud..if that doesn't get you moving then nothing will

Banned

Walking in the air.

Linkin park or some nice hiphop gets me pumped!

Cliff Richard - The Lords Prayer

the rocky soundtrack..

i actually did a mix of motivational 80's rock a while back, i should dig that out

dave smith

the rocky soundtrack..

in my pre-"packet of crisps in front of the telly" days when I used to run Rocky tunes worked for me......

Funny how music has an effect on "performance". I used to know someone who had the theme tune for Ski sunday on his personal hi-fi whenever he used to go skiing....

Original Poster

well had a nice sesh arms killing now, can chill out for the day before my tuna salad and pitta bread, joys of healthy eating eh....have a lovely day and thanks for the suggestions!

Eric Prydz - Call on Me

Spandex is optional

I reckon if you listen to 'Mars' by Gustav Holst from the The Planets, your punchbag will be KO'd big time.

Everytime I listen to it, I get a hulk-like rage and want to destroy something with my bare hands!

For the full effect, you must play it at maximum volume!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :viking:

MinstrelMan

Eric Prydz - Call on Me ;)Spandex is optional

got it on my ministry of sound workout dvd its great best workout i have ever done .

anything by Right Said Fred!!......when I hear any I always want to punch the hell out of them!!! lol

:giggle:

yummymummy1987

Hiya please suggest a few songs to do my workout to, i have a … Hiya please suggest a few songs to do my workout to, i have a freestanding punch bag so fighting music lol.....ta :-D :-D

Blur's Song Two (wooohooo song ;-))

Chumbawamba Tubthumping

Daft Punk
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4832304
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764698
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)617
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36199

See more discussions