EXPIRED

work safety shoes or boots

I need advise on safety shoes the best place I get from. Am looking for lightweight ones metal toe cap waterproof. I've tried from screwfix, sportsdirect, but they are really heavey can't even lift my foot. So ended up returning. There are some only but what if they also heavey once delivered. Anyone brought any of online?

11 Comments

Just seen on Asda george website they have steel toe cap boots & shoes for around £20 not sure what they are like but worth having a look.

arco.co.uk

I work for one of the largest companies in the uk, This is where my company order our staff safety shoes from. I'll shoe some good comfy ones for you.

These are really comfy, just like wearing trainers but look smarter. U can get cheaper ones but I couldn't comment on how comfy they are,

6K0400 Trojan K04 Safety Trainer Black

ARCO, if you need the ankle support, is you work on rough ground or building sites then boots, if not shoes. Go for S3 rating with missile protection to avoid punctures through the sole into your foot is from nails.

[quote=doubleyoutea]ARCO, if you need the ankle support, is you work on rough ground or building sites then boots, if not shoes. Go for S3 rating with missile protection to avoid punctures through the sole into your foot is from nails. [/quot

Should be midsole protection, stupid predictive. lol

i bought some from the magnum website i am on my feet 12 hours a day and my boots have so far lasted 2 years (magnum stealth ctcp sidezip) there is a uk painball forum kicking about somewhere for 25%off they are expensive but worth it

If you don't care if they are trainer style and only need to meet basic safety regulations and weight is your priority then have a look the Apache Vault line.

+1 for magnum. Brilliant boots. Go for the composite toe cap rather than steel if you want to lower the boot weight

at my work (grocery warehouse) we have to pass through metal detectors to get on/off of the shop floor, and we're provided with abs toecapped boots/trainers they're a lot lighter than steel toecaps. don't know anywhere that sells them though!

Amazon search lee cooper safety boots
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iptv810
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    3. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    4. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23

See more discussions