Expired

Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this websites statements correct?

Edited by:"LeahsMintytoutou"Found 23rd Sep 2017
Hey all.. things have changed in my work place that is causing me pain at work. I am a early 30s fit and healthy active person but I suffer from back, hip and leg pain when I'm at work working on a till (Stood still for hours). Last year I was diagnosed with sciatica. I never had any pain issues before working here.
In the workplace us sales assistants that are working together would share out the hours on the till so we all do 3 hours each or something. This was much better for me for me as I get to move about too.
over the last week they've changed the tills (small shop only 2 tills in it). They've put (reconditioned) tills in to replace the very old ones but the screen is to the side of you so you have to keep looking back over your shoulder at it while the Customers are stood the total opposite side. You constantly have to keep turning your head to the side (about 5 times per customer served.
Also the till is actually a sit down till but there is no seat so you have to hunch over to see into the till which hurts my back. After 1 day working only a 4 hour shift my neck and back ached quite abit. (That's even with me taking my strong painkiller) Yesterday I mentioned this to my boss and I made them aware the till was too low it needs a seat so she told me they had a seat I could use. I went and got the chair and took it to the till and She started to explain that this chair "came with the till" and was made to be with the till. I pointed out it was just a standard cheapo office chair. She did not like it it seems as she walked off.

2 hours later after I'd been using this office chair (which was put together incorrectly and I had to fix) my boss comes over and tells me that after tomorrow the chair will be gone so I'll have to put up with it.

I spent cent the rest of my shift annoyed. I feel like this is not right. Surely I have rights not to suffer pain like this at work. The till is a low till which is designed to be sat at. She also told me that from now on there's only 1 person allowed to be main till for their whole shift (no sharing out the time on the till).
so now I'm going to be in agony every day I am at work. So I looked online for a little help with this and I came across this website. Can anybody tell me if the rights to a comfortable working environment it states on this site is real and legal or if I've just stumbled on something that employees don't have to follow.
I know I have rights but I don't know what or where to look.
Im really not the moaning type, I get stuck in at work, lift heavy cases of drinks no problem, I'm a good worker but I feel like I'm becoming one of these complaining people and I hate feeling like this.
If you made it to the end of this, well done and also Thankyou.
If anyone has had some advice or can just look at this website and tell me what they think or point me to where I can find info I need.
thanks again.
hlwkeeblehawson.co.uk/Leg…spx

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
43 Comments

Seems harsh if it is making you feel unwell.

I don't have any direct experience myself as my Workplace is exceptionally safety conscience so would only put up with your situation for ten minutes before sourcing an alternative.
i have found the following acas guidance which could be useful to show your boss. It states in the first couple of pages that employers have an obligation to undertake risk assessments of static/awkward postures. Do you have a hr department ultimately or is everything done at the local store level?
Acas link

The below might help also (it covers till displays as well). The change from a few hours at the till to a full shift makes it now more applicable.

hse.gov.uk/pub…pdf

hse.gov.uk/pub…pdf
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 23rd Sep 2017

Original Poster

cecilmcroberts20 m ago

The below might help also (it covers till displays as well). The change …The below might help also (it covers till displays as well). The change from a few hours at the till to a full shift makes it now more applicable. http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg269.pdfhttp://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg36.pdf

Thankyou this helps me to see that I am not being unreasonable to expect that they should take some kind of steps to help me not be in so much pain. The top of my back shoulders and neck is really really hurting. I know it's from being there yesterday 5 hours on the till twisting my neck round.
The link you sent with the info on multiskeletal disorders... do you know is this actual law that employers must take steps to help staff be comfortable, till height, till screen positions ect) or is it just recommended?
thanks for sending me those I've read them all(y)

LeahsMintytoutou13 m ago

Thankyou this helps me to see that I am not being unreasonable to expect …Thankyou this helps me to see that I am not being unreasonable to expect that they should take some kind of steps to help me not be in so much pain. The top of my back shoulders and neck is really really hurting. I know it's from being there yesterday 5 hours on the till twisting my neck round. The link you sent with the info on multiskeletal disorders... do you know is this actual law that employers must take steps to help staff be comfortable, till height, till screen positions ect) or is it just recommended?thanks for sending me those I've read them all(y)

It's a recommendation and to make people more aware. In the greater sense many parts of it are covered under different laws though by ensuring you meet what is within the guideline you keep yourself within those laws.

Your not being unreasonable at all u need stick up fir your self you can't mess about with your health ! Especially wen all is needed is a proper comfy swivel chair and a different till Lay out ! If you boss was on till for ten mins she would have it sorted then ! Good luck !

Original Poster

davewave1 h, 24 m ago

Seems harsh if it is making you feel unwell.

Thanks, it is. I just feel like one of those people that complain and moan about little things. But it's not a little thing. People there don't understand the pain it causes me being stood still or hunched over. I never had any pain anywhere before working in this store. I could always just get along with it but this recent till change is ridiculous and causes so much pain constantly craning my neck to the side or looking down. God knows why they moved the screen, it should be in front of us.
Had some good advice off people on here though so helped me think I do actually have a right to not be in agony

andyanddiane7 m ago

Your not being unreasonable at all u need stick up fir your self you can't …Your not being unreasonable at all u need stick up fir your self you can't mess about with your health ! Especially wen all is needed is a proper comfy swivel chair and a different till Lay out ! If you boss was on till for ten mins she would have it sorted then ! Good luck !

Totally agree, it's not being awkward it's demanding the company fulfils their obligations, similar to their obligation to appropriately pay you etc. I remember making the mistake of sitting in a meeting room once and due to the layout we were all on the same side of the table, after fifteen minutes of everyone turning their head every couple of seconds to look at the person talking we all agreed to just stand out in the corridor due to the neck pain.
No one in upper management is going to think very highly of your boss if you bring a lawsuit against them for failure to comply (if the conversation goes exceptionally badly maybe something to drop in).

In planning for the future as well I would recommend writing your request down and keeping it factual. Start off that you have a pre existing medical condition that's was adequately managed when's you took it in turns etc, then make the request that if the shift pattern does need to change then the till position needs reviewing and sorting or you need to go back to how it was. In my experience useless managers will only act if you can prove you asked them and shame them into doing their job.

This sounds like a management issue rather than your employer, the company you work for. Though I could be wrong from what joey has pointed out. Does sound to me though your manager isn't abiding by the company's policy and procedures as they would raise your concerns with the company you work for if they were.

Talk to your GP, they will also advise you what to do with regards to this issue, they are surprisingly up-to-date with regards to law and employees rights. Raise this issue with your union as well if you're a member.

Also, if you are a member show the union the content from the websites that have been posted on this thread, hse, acas, etc. This probably isn't necessary though as they should know about health and safety procedures, law, etc.

You should also have a policy and procedures workplace manual where you work. This should also be accessible to all employees where you work, it should tell you your rights as an employee. Ask if you're not sure where it is kept.

I see that you have to lift heavy objects as well from what you have written here. Do they give you training in moving and handling? By rights you should do. If so, raise these issues with your moving and handling coordinator if you do have one where you work if you get the opportunity.

Goodness me the moving and handling coordinators where I work would have a fit if they ever heard the same from us what you are going through. I really feel for you.

Good luck leahs .
Edited by: "LemonHead" 23rd Sep 2017

Original Poster

andyanddiane37 m ago

Your not being unreasonable at all u need stick up fir your self you can't …Your not being unreasonable at all u need stick up fir your self you can't mess about with your health ! Especially wen all is needed is a proper comfy swivel chair and a different till Lay out ! If you boss was on till for ten mins she would have it sorted then ! Good luck !

Thankyou. When I got the chair and she saw me sat down she actually laughed at me (in a jokey way) because I'm normally stood up or zooming around the store putting stock out ect. She said oh look at you there, would you like a cup of tea aswell? In a way to make out as though I'm being lazy which I thought was really inappropriate in front of customers and she's my manager who knows I have back pain. I said I "you try doing 5 hours stood here constantly (or sat) and you'll see how it hurts. She didn't say anything to that but I was conscious she might be able sack me for "backchatting her" or something so I kept quiet after that. Your right though. She couldn't do what we do yet she spends all her time complaining of the things she has to do and is lot just put stock out and go on a till.
Thats why your paid a manager wage love and I'm paid minimum wage. that's the job you choose to do. (that's what I want to say to her when she's dragging us down basically saying we barely do anything compared to her, but I don't)
When I go in other stores none of there staff seem like they are stressed or rushing about like a blue assed fly because the boss is there telling them do this quick, do that quick.

I was health and safety rep for the union at one of the countries largest retailers and I found that lower management (line managers and store managers) were the worst to deal with. They are concerned with profits and throughput not the staff. Contact the HR department. Tell them your concerns. Explain that the manager has already acknowledged that the chair 'goes with the till' and now it's being taken away.
Any HR manager worth their salt will resolve this for you.
Edited by: "mrty" 23rd Sep 2017

Original Poster

LemonHead36 m ago

This sounds like a management issue rather than your employer, the company …This sounds like a management issue rather than your employer, the company you work for. Though I could be wrong from what joey has pointed out. Does sound to me though your manager isn't abiding by the company's policy and procedures as they would raise your concerns with the company you work for if they were.Talk to your GP, they will also advise you what to do with regards to this issue, they are surprisingly up-to-date with regards to law and employees rights. Raise this issue with your union as well if you're a member.Also, if you are a member show the union the content from the websites that have been posted on this thread, hse, acas, etc. This probably isn't necessary though as they should know about health and safety procedures, law, etc.You should also have a policy and procedures workplace manual where you work. This should also be accessible to all employees where you work, it should tell you your rights as an employee. Ask if you're not sure where it is kept.I see that you have to lift heavy objects as well from what you have written here. Do they give you training in moving and handling? By rights you should do. If so, raise these issues with your moving and handling coordinator if you do have one where you work if you get the opportunity.Goodness me the moving and handling coordinators where I work would have a fit if they ever heard the same from us what you are going through. I really feel for you.Good luck leahs .

Thankyou unfortunately I'm not in a workplace union (I don't think)
im only on a 12 hour contract (I work more then this) but because I'm on 12 hour contract the company don't have to pay into a pension and they get away with not providing union and other things which Ive never actually been told about but I've over heard others say it. I don't know how the work place works like this so all these answers in here a really helpful. Can't thank everyone enough.
I'm not sure if I was given proper training. I just had to read a long booklet part of which had safe lifting ect in it. Basically pictures saying what to do and what not to do. That's it. They class that as training I guess.

The issue is definitely your manager alright. Furthermore, she can't sack you for something as trivial as back chatting either.

The kind of complaints she makes as well from what you have just mentioned is exposing her weaknesses as well, that is bad management. A good manager is usually very stoic and discrete.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 23rd Sep 2017

Regardless of what I've just said by the way, stay calm, don't do anything rash, it's better not to answer her back all the same as she will only make your life more difficult otherwise.

Hang on in there leahs.

Original Poster

LemonHead7 m ago

Regardless of what I've just said by the way, stay calm, don't do anything …Regardless of what I've just said by the way, stay calm, don't do anything rash, it's better not to answer her back all the same as she will only make your life more difficult otherwise. Hang on in there leahs.

Thankyou yeah, I'm not the type to do anything to get myself into trouble or go mad and walk out screaming f you.. although I secretly dream of doing that some times after she's spoken to me like sh!t. but I do feel I should stick up for myself and not just take it. I'll do it nicely and politely

Is it a national chain or a corner shop?
The manager is the problem.
Could you get another job, would it cause you a lot of hardship if you lost this one?
Has she got a boss you could talk to?
Do other people feel the same and will back you?
Unfortunately they can sack you for anything nowadays but you probably get unfair dismissal.
I stand up for myself at work with crap managers but I am in a union, usually brighter than the management and losing my job would not be a problem if need be.
Good luck

Leah's, you seem to be having a lot of negative things going on at work recently. You enjoy your job up to a point, you do more hours and get stuck in etc but perhaps the time has come to move on now. Your manager doesn't seem fit to have such a role and clearly disregards any constructive points you may have when issues arise.
There must be many companies out there who would be grateful to have an enthusiastic and willing to please employee on their books. I'm sure your experience will make you confident in yourself to look elsewhere, perhaps at a managerial role and move up the ladder

They should make reasonable adjustments at work for you under the equality act 2010. gov.uk/bro…hts

Original Poster

snoopy188 m ago

Is it a national chain or a corner shop?The manager is the problem.Could …Is it a national chain or a corner shop?The manager is the problem.Could you get another job, would it cause you a lot of hardship if you lost this one?Has she got a boss you could talk to?Do other people feel the same and will back you?Unfortunately they can sack you for anything nowadays but you probably get unfair dismissal.I stand up for myself at work with crap managers but I am in a union, usually brighter than the management and losing my job would not be a problem if need be.Good luck

Yeah if I lost my job It would be awful. I'm a single parent and I would have to go on the dole. Not something I would ever ever ever want to do again. I am applying for other stores to work at. The company I'm working for is a chain, not as big as Asda/Tesco ect , I won't say which one but it is a big chain. So many people have left because they hate the manager. Nobody ever does anything about it though. Sometimes she's in a good mood which is a rare treat.
I know I am really good worker and I would be an asset to any customer service sales assistant team but as I don't have a huge amount of experience it doesn't look great on paper so I get no reply. Thankyou for your advice and good luck wishes

Original Poster

Toptrumpet12 m ago

Leah's, you seem to be having a lot of negative things going on at work …Leah's, you seem to be having a lot of negative things going on at work recently. You enjoy your job up to a point, you do more hours and get stuck in etc but perhaps the time has come to move on now. Your manager doesn't seem fit to have such a role and clearly disregards any constructive points you may have when issues arise.There must be many companies out there who would be grateful to have an enthusiastic and willing to please employee on their books. I'm sure your experience will make you confident in yourself to look elsewhere, perhaps at a managerial role and move up the ladder

Thankyou yeah I know I am a very good worker. I do want to move on to a better store and would love to move up there. I've been offered a higher role where I am but that includes being at the stores to open and close ( that's 7.30am be there and 8.30-9 close. And I have a teenage daughter that I am not able to leave for that amount of time. And if I took this at my current workplace I'd have be alongside my boss even more.
I feel if I did a higher role at another company I'd be much happier or even just start out at another company with the same role I have now. I don't want to be a sales assistant forever but I do enjoy helping people and being active in work so would like to stay within the customer facing roles rather then in an office.
Im just keep applying and hopefully someone will give me a shot to prove I am good

Somewhere like Specsavers sounds ideal for you. Rather than finding jobs online just pop into the stores with your cv and make a follow up 'call in' a week later to remind them and to show them that you are eager.

The point about you suffering from sciatica is important. With the caveat that this may be BS (heard it from a Union Rep in a consideration of dismissal hearing), under the Equalities Act, if a health condition persists for over 12, it can be considered as a disability. According to the same act, employers are obliged to make 'reasonable adjustments' for employees with disabilities.

In this case, it seems to me that they're breaching their legal obligations, although they're presumably not aware of it. If you're a union member, ask a rep to help draft a letter to your employer. If you're not, swot up on the act and research similar cases (Google is your friend), and write them a letter briefing them on the situation, your rights, and their obligations.

One thing I would definitely do in your position is put your concerns / complaints in writing to your manager (by email if you can, just don't delete it once it's been sent!). Keep a copy yourself.

If after this nothing is done, take it higher - and continue to do so until you get the results you need.

In the meantime if things get so bad that the pain prevents you from getting to work or it creates difficulty between you and your superiors, you've got written proof that you raised the issue with your manager in writing on whatever date, and that nothing was done to prevent it getting worse.

Obviously keep it polite, but make it known in your letter that the current conditions are impacting your comfort and health.

Ahh... I see dxx beat me to it on the letter writing suggestion... that'll teach me to read stuff properly!

Original Poster

dxx23rd Sep

The point about you suffering from sciatica is important. With the caveat …The point about you suffering from sciatica is important. With the caveat that this may be BS (heard it from a Union Rep in a consideration of dismissal hearing), under the Equalities Act, if a health condition persists for over 12, it can be considered as a disability. According to the same act, employers are obliged to make 'reasonable adjustments' for employees with disabilities.In this case, it seems to me that they're breaching their legal obligations, although they're presumably not aware of it. If you're a union member, ask a rep to help draft a letter to your employer. If you're not, swot up on the act and research similar cases (Google is your friend), and write them a letter briefing them on the situation, your rights, and their obligations.

@dxx and @miikeyblue
Thanks for your advice, I'm not a union member so can't go there. I've spoke to my boss and she allowed me to use the other till and said she would speak to area manager about it because apparently it's him that said no chair, no sharing till time ect. I'll see what happens with that. I'm there again today and I'm going to try again to use the sit down till but I'll have to stand up. It would be fine if they allowed me time off the till to move about for half an hour and didn't have to constantly crane my neck down and to the side. Thanks again for your advice, I'm sure nothing will be done within a week so I'll have to do something in writing or go to HR about it.e
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 24th Sep 2017

Original Poster

999kernow9 h, 15 m ago

http://m.acas.org.uk/

Thankyou for that. I've had a brief look at that this morning, there's so much useful info on there and it's not written in spiel that I don't understand.. really helpful. I'll be having a very good read of this tonight when I get back from work. thanks

Let us know what happens when you go back to work please good luck

Your employer has a minimum 'duty of care' to you under health legislation - same goes for all employees.

Try to stay calm when dealing with your line manager but speak to the company HR/HSE rep for advice on your health situation. The company will need to be careful it has not caused you further health issues - it would be liable if you took the case to an industrial tribunal. Take care.

Original Poster

andyanddiane6 h, 17 m ago

Let us know what happens when you go back to work please good luck

Splodger1013 h, 0 m ago

Your employer has a minimum 'duty of care' to you under health legislation …Your employer has a minimum 'duty of care' to you under health legislation - same goes for all employees. Try to stay calm when dealing with your line manager but speak to the company HR/HSE rep for advice on your health situation. The company will need to be careful it has not caused you further health issues - it would be liable if you took the case to an industrial tribunal. Take care.

Thankyou splodger and andyanddianne. I've been today did a 6 hour shift. I told my boss I can't do my whole shift on the sit down till without a seat. She allowed me to use a seat and again said she will raise it with the area manager. She went on to tell me that I don't know what's going to happen because they won't be happy that they've fitted all this new till and it can't be used as if it was my fault! I told her I'm sorry I have to come to you about it but you are the manager and that is who I have to go to first. I also explained that I feel like they think I'm being a drama queen because I appear young fit and healthy but I have pain that's something you would assume only old people and I find it embarrassing that I'm having this pain and I'm having to bring it up Constantly. That is embarrassing to me because I quite a strong person. I like to be able to do everything. I am strong not weak but it's just my back.
A couple of other people have said it hurt them too to me so I told her.. (and they don't even have sciatica). I am going to put in writing how it hurts and why it hurts etc and give it to her to pass on to area manager. And 2 other people have said they will aswell. It feels so unfair that im having to nag and nag for them to do anything. I got to sit on a chair today but the back of it was totally broken so it was bent right back (the back wouldn't touch my back at all) so was no back support. It was better but my middle and upper back and neck and is still hurting a lot tonight. I've had to take ibruphen ontop of my strong painkiller which I never used to have to do. The way it has been handled i can't seem things changing very quickly sorry for the massive essay
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 24th Sep 2017

Chat to your union sounds like it's unsafe working environments and if you mention union at work to your manager it'll change In a heart beat.

Original Poster

weerob887 h, 28 m ago

Chat to your union sounds like it's unsafe working environments and if you …Chat to your union sounds like it's unsafe working environments and if you mention union at work to your manager it'll change In a heart beat.

I don't have union

LeahsMintytoutou23rd Sep

Hey all.. things have changed in my work place that is causing me pain at …Hey all.. things have changed in my work place that is causing me pain at work. I am a early 30s fit and healthy active person but I suffer from back, hip and leg pain when I'm at work working on a till (Stood still for hours). Last year I was diagnosed with sciatica. I never had any pain issues before working here. In the workplace us sales assistants that are working together would share out the hours on the till so we all do 3 hours each or something. This was much better for me for me as I get to move about too. over the last week they've changed the tills (small shop only 2 tills in it). They've put (reconditioned) tills in to replace the very old ones but the screen is to the side of you so you have to keep looking back over your shoulder at it while the Customers are stood the total opposite side. You constantly have to keep turning your head to the side (about 5 times per customer served. Also the till is actually a sit down till but there is no seat so you have to hunch over to see into the till which hurts my back. After 1 day working only a 4 hour shift my neck and back ached quite abit. (That's even with me taking my strong painkiller) Yesterday I mentioned this to my boss and I made them aware the till was too low it needs a seat so she told me they had a seat I could use. I went and got the chair and took it to the till and She started to explain that this chair "came with the till" and was made to be with the till. I pointed out it was just a standard cheapo office chair. She did not like it it seems as she walked off. 2 hours later after I'd been using this office chair (which was put together incorrectly and I had to fix) my boss comes over and tells me that after tomorrow the chair will be gone so I'll have to put up with it. I spent cent the rest of my shift annoyed. I feel like this is not right. Surely I have rights not to suffer pain like this at work. The till is a low till which is designed to be sat at. She also told me that from now on there's only 1 person allowed to be main till for their whole shift (no sharing out the time on the till). so now I'm going to be in agony every day I am at work. So I looked online for a little help with this and I came across this website. Can anybody tell me if the rights to a comfortable working environment it states on this site is real and legal or if I've just stumbled on something that employees don't have to follow. I know I have rights but I don't know what or where to look. Im really not the moaning type, I get stuck in at work, lift heavy cases of drinks no problem, I'm a good worker but I feel like I'm becoming one of these complaining people and I hate feeling like this. If you made it to the end of this, well done and also Thankyou. If anyone has had some advice or can just look at this website and tell me what they think or point me to where I can find info I need. thanks again. hlwkeeblehawson.co.uk/Leg…spx

LeahsMintytoutou23rd Sep

Thanks, it is. I just feel like one of those people that complain and moan …Thanks, it is. I just feel like one of those people that complain and moan about little things. But it's not a little thing. People there don't understand the pain it causes me being stood still or hunched over. I never had any pain anywhere before working in this store. I could always just get along with it but this recent till change is ridiculous and causes so much pain constantly craning my neck to the side or looking down. God knows why they moved the screen, it should be in front of us. Had some good advice off people on here though so helped me think I do actually have a right to not be in agony

LeahsMintytoutou23rd Sep

Thankyou yeah, I'm not the type to do anything to get myself into trouble …Thankyou yeah, I'm not the type to do anything to get myself into trouble or go mad and walk out screaming f you.. although I secretly dream of doing that some times after she's spoken to me like sh!t. but I do feel I should stick up for myself and not just take it. I'll do it nicely and politely

LeahsMintytoutou24th Sep

@dxx and @miikeyblue Thanks for your advice, I'm not a union member so …@dxx and @miikeyblue Thanks for your advice, I'm not a union member so can't go there. I've spoke to my boss and she allowed me to use the other till and said she would speak to area manager about it because apparently it's him that said no chair, no sharing till time ect. I'll see what happens with that. I'm there again today and I'm going to try again to use the sit down till but I'll have to stand up. It would be fine if they allowed me time off the till to move about for half an hour and didn't have to constantly crane my neck down and to the side. Thanks again for your advice, I'm sure nothing will be done within a week so I'll have to do something in writing or go to HR about it.e

LeahsMintytoutou16 h, 46 m ago

Thankyou splodger and andyanddianne. I've been today did a 6 hour …Thankyou splodger and andyanddianne. I've been today did a 6 hour shift. I told my boss I can't do my whole shift on the sit down till without a seat. She allowed me to use a seat and again said she will raise it with the area manager. She went on to tell me that I don't know what's going to happen because they won't be happy that they've fitted all this new till and it can't be used as if it was my fault! I told her I'm sorry I have to come to you about it but you are the manager and that is who I have to go to first. I also explained that I feel like they think I'm being a drama queen because I appear young fit and healthy but I have pain that's something you would assume only old people and I find it embarrassing that I'm having this pain and I'm having to bring it up Constantly. That is embarrassing to me because I quite a strong person. I like to be able to do everything. I am strong not weak but it's just my back. A couple of other people have said it hurt them too to me so I told her.. (and they don't even have sciatica). I am going to put in writing how it hurts and why it hurts etc and give it to her to pass on to area manager. And 2 other people have said they will aswell. It feels so unfair that im having to nag and nag for them to do anything. I got to sit on a chair today but the back of it was totally broken so it was bent right back (the back wouldn't touch my back at all) so was no back support. It was better but my middle and upper back and neck and is still hurting a lot tonight. I've had to take ibruphen ontop of my strong painkiller which I never used to have to do. The way it has been handled i can't seem things changing very quickly sorry for the massive essay

Yeah, putting everything in writing is always a wise move when forward planning for a compensation claim against an employer.

Original Poster

Saturn36 m ago

Yeah, putting everything in writing is always a wise move when forward …Yeah, putting everything in writing is always a wise move when forward planning for a compensation claim against an employer.

Compensation? I'm choosing to stay working there so hardly think compensation would be even considered. Nice example of troll comment though, you can't help yourself can you.

LeahsMintytoutou4 m ago

Compensation? I'm choosing to stay working there so hardly think …Compensation? I'm choosing to stay working there so hardly think compensation would be even considered. Nice example of troll comment though, you can't help yourself can you.

What kind of attitude is that when people are trying to help you. Beginning to feel a bit of sympathy for your poor Manager.

Original Poster

Saturn4 m ago

What kind of attitude is that when people are trying to help you. …What kind of attitude is that when people are trying to help you. Beginning to feel a bit of sympathy for your poor Manager.

Ok. Please just try to not comment on things I write. It's pretty obvious you are trying to imply things and get me to bite back on many threads, and now you've jumped in on this one too.. it's really not nice. I would really appreciate if you would please stop.
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 25th Sep 2017

LeahsMintytoutou2 m ago

Ok. Please just try to not comment on things I write. It's pretty obvious …Ok. Please just try to not comment on things I write. It's pretty obvious you are trying to imply things and get me to bite back on many threads, and now you've jumped in on this one too.. it's really not nice. I would really appreciate if you would please stop.

It is an open forum and people try to help each other out. I came across your thread and tried to do just that. What is the problem?

Original Poster

Saturn7 m ago

It is an open forum and people try to help each other out. I came across …It is an open forum and people try to help each other out. I came across your thread and tried to do just that. What is the problem?

You try to argue with me and imply things which are totally untrue at every opportunity. You are offensive and It's horrible. Remember your comments a couple of days ago? You know it is me the same person you tried to argue with a few days ago so the wise thing to do would be to leave me alone. I have no desire to argue with you or even speak to you. I do not require any advice on how to get compensation as it's not something I'm looking for.
I am asking you politely to please leave me alone and not comment on any of my threads. Thankyou

LeahsMintytoutou10 m ago

You try to argue with me and imply things which are totally untrue at …You try to argue with me and imply things which are totally untrue at every opportunity. You are offensive and It's horrible. Remember your comments a couple of days ago? You know it is me the same person you tried to argue with a few days ago so the wise thing to do would be to leave me alone. I have no desire to argue with you or even speak to you. I do not require any advice on how to get compensation as it's not something I'm looking for. I am asking you politely to please leave me alone and not comment on any of my threads. Thankyou

My only recollection of a recent thread is one where you first replied to me. Also, this is the first ever thread that has been started by you that I have commented on. You appear a little sensitive about this - I hope everything works out OK for you on the tills.

Any update?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants