Found 29th Jun 2008
Does anyone know what its like to work for Logica CMG ? They are constantly on a recruitment drive ... which is worrying me.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

I work for Logica, we are always recruiting since we undertake so many projects although at the moment we are going through a restructuring program which means we are recruiting far less this year that we have in the previous years.

I been working for Logica for just under a year and it's a good company to work for. Hope it helps!

Original Poster

Thanks. With the new CEO, Andy Green, things are indeed restucturing but I heard they are recruiting more this year than normal Might be specific to one part of logica then ...
Its good to hear working for them is good, however I have these thoughts in my mind, relating to the fact that if theyre hiring so many people, people also must be leaving. Andy Green wants to concentrate on blended delivery, europe etc but not picking up a huge number of customers (more strengthening what they have).
correct me if im wrong.

Original Poster

bumpety bump

Original Poster

bummmpp
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    2. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803

See more discussions