Working from home - anyone know any companies they can recommend?

Hello - I am looking to get get some extra cash from working from home, but have not idea where to look and what types of works out there!

Any pointers, advice and company names would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

3 Comments

Be VERY careful of "scam" companies who offer you work at home.

Sometimes they charge an "admin" fee to join, or for your first set of materials, but then you either never hear from them again, or they reject your work as sub-standard and wont pay you.

Dont work for ANY company that wants money from you up front.

Search under "work from home scams" in Google and read sites like these:

jobsearch.about.com/cs/…htm

safefromscams.co.uk/Wor…tml

My guess is that very few (if any) people make much money from these "working from home" companies.

Also be aware of companies (probably from abroad) who offer work for a few hours a week as a "financial controller" or similar.

They say local people will pay money into your bank account, and then you take a cut, and pass what is left on to them.

Of course to do this you need to give them YOUR bank account details.

Next thing you know it has been cleared out.

Original Poster

Ok yeah I have heard lots of stories about these kind of companies - really looking for people who are currently working from home from trusted/safe companies. Thanks for the advice though....I shall continue my search.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2155
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005

See more discussions