Workout chalk recommendation

Posted 6th May
Anyone have any recommendation on where I can / which type of chalk I should buy?

I never came across it in normal shops, anyone know if pound shop, tesco, asda etc sell it?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
I get mine from decathalon, good value and decent chalk (liquid) version
mjoyce090106/05/2020 08:11

I get mine from decathalon, good value and decent chalk (liquid) version

cheers
Chalk is highly used in rock climbing. Those centres would sell them. A ball is usually £3-5 and a brick of chalk is about the same.

I've gotten some from decathlon myself. I believe it was £1.99 for the brick (loose chalk).

I use it for climbing, never used chalk for working out, but it helps dry the palms for climbing. It's a good amount for the cost , I can't give input on the liquid chalk though.

decathlon.co.uk/C-869316-chalk-bags-chalk-and-accessories
All chalk items ^

I prefer loose chalk over the ball, as sometimes you can get a low quality ball and it doesn't dispense enough. But loose chalk is messy if you forget to close the chalk bag after a climb and sit down with the bag open
Edited by: "kos1c" 6th May
kos1c06/05/2020 12:31

Chalk is highly used in rock climbing. Those centres would sell them. A …Chalk is highly used in rock climbing. Those centres would sell them. A ball is usually £3-5 and a brick of chalk is about the same. I've gotten some from decathlon myself. I believe it was £1.99 for the brick (loose chalk). I use it for climbing, never used chalk for working out, but it helps dry the palms for climbing. It's a good amount for the cost , I can't give input on the liquid chalk though.decathlon.co.uk/C-869316-chalk-bags-chalk-and-accessoriesAll chalk items ^I prefer loose chalk over the ball, as sometimes you can get a low quality ball and it doesn't dispense enough. But loose chalk is messy if you forget to close the chalk bag after a climb and sit down with the bag open

They seem to charge delivery below £30. Was it the case when you got yours.
adamey1906/05/2020 12:55

They seem to charge delivery below £30. Was it the case when you got … They seem to charge delivery below £30. Was it the case when you got yours.

I got mine last year.
eBay is about £3-5 for loose chalk.

ebay.co.uk/itm…184

The brick from decathlon is 50gm.
Edited by: "kos1c" 6th May
kos1c06/05/2020 13:04

I got mine last year. eBay is about £3-5 for loose …I got mine last year. eBay is about £3-5 for loose chalk.https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/163850106184The brick from decathlon is 50gm.

Cheers, ending up buying from ebay
adamey1906/05/2020 13:09

Cheers, ending up buying from ebay

Seems to be the easiest and cheapest option
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions