Workout Dvd for men?

Any recomendations?

thanks

14 Comments

Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease??? :whistling:

Syzable

I'm sure he meant a full body workout, Not just one muscle................

I actually don't think there are any exercise vids aimed at men, I stand corrected though......

Original Poster

Syzable

I want a full body workout

Syzable

I think the OP wanted a full body workout and not just one muscle. :giggle:

Original Poster

3 votes for full body workout

col

Any recomendations?thanks

Just saw this on amazon..

]http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/51FMHGQWWGL._AA240_.jpg

Original Poster

emmajk42

Just saw this on amazon..]

Looks a bit homo-erotic :giggle:

The only way I would get to look like that, would be to print the cover on a T-Shirt.

col

3 votes for full body workout

I was first though :-D

Search 'P90X' - not a bad workout really..over 90 days promises some decent results - its a bit americanised but the plyometric section of the workout isnt bad.

Worth a look anyway. I have quite alot of different workout dvds.

stora

I think the OP wanted a full body workout and not just one muscle. … I think the OP wanted a full body workout and not just one muscle. :giggle:

It's not a muscle. :-D However you would end up with one arm larger than the other.

davelfc

It's not a muscle. :-D However you would end up with one arm larger than … It's not a muscle. :-D However you would end up with one arm larger than the other.

Don't know what the muscle in the wrist is called. What where you thinking of ;-)

stora

The only way I would get to look like that, would be to print the cover … The only way I would get to look like that, would be to print the cover on a T-Shirt.

Those covers are for show, attaining that isn't just a hobby it's a lifestyle.

You can safely say that dudes been training for years. Depending on your body that is. But anyone can get like that or near it. I body build and know a lot on it.

The six pack is hard to get. It doesn't just take ab training lol. If anyones interested I could give a detailed way of getting it. But for a quick summary you need a low body fat percentage depending on your body your looking at 15% or under. Ontop of that your diets gotta be in top shape. And your ab exercises very well composed.

For the OP a full body workout, define what you want? to lose weight? gain mass? build muscle? tone? strength?. Videos are alright, kalinetics are pretty good for ab work.

stora

Don't know what the muscle in the wrist is called. What where you … Don't know what the muscle in the wrist is called. What where you thinking of ;-)

Not the wrist, the brachioradialis. In english your forearm. Thats a myth if you ask me lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions