Found 28th Jun 2010
i need help and im in a sticky situation

i had to take a pay cut from work 2 years ago and at the time i never had a contract as it was not renewed. but now my employer wants 2 issue me with a contract should i sign this contract as it shows my salary before the wage decrease he has but a letter inside to state when i had this decrease but i was not in contract to them

any help would be appreciated

7 Comments

If you have been working under these terms for 2 years you have already accepted the terms of the contract imo.

What work do you do? :whistling:

Re read, so the contact states a salary but you actually get paid less?

If you don't sign a contract and keep working after a certain period you are deemed to have accepted it anyway

jtx;8933873

If you have been working under these terms for 2 years you have already … If you have been working under these terms for 2 years you have already accepted the terms of the contract imo.

+1
Acceptance by conduct on both sides. If you sign it at least from now on you will have your terms and conditions set out in a proper contract, albeit with a covering letter altering the pay.

harlzter;8933922

:giggle::giggle:

harlzter;8933922

deek72;8935820

:giggle::giggle:

C'mon guys, it's quite obvious he's a football player...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710976
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1318
    3. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…45
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…22

See more discussions