Works Party Tonight - Do's & Dont's!

21 replies
Found 11th Dec 2009
Its the Works Christmas Party tonight, whats the Do's and Don'ts of the Works Christmas Party?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

Don't get so drunk you throw up into your own lap, Don't make drunken passes at all the women there, Don't try to "rave" to the spice girls, Don't punch a colleague so hard his eye closes up and don't tell the MD to F*** off when he points his video camera at you.

Goonieman;7185891

Don't get so drunk you throw up into your own lap, Don't make drunken … Don't get so drunk you throw up into your own lap, Don't make drunken passes at all the women there, Don't try to "rave" to the spice girls, Don't punch a colleague so hard his eye closes up and don't tell the MD to F*** off when he points his video camera at you.

might be wrong but think op is a girlie :giggle:

michelleleemoo;7185990

It still applies.:p

Goonieman;7186042

It still applies.:p

yr quite right :-D

dont shtup the boss :P

Well last year we had been drinking since lunch time and I got so drunk I told the MD to f*** off when he offered to pay for me a taxi home at about 11.30pm (probably because he thought I was to drunk, I obviously thought otherwise and decided this was to early for me to go home).
Then I proceeded to knock a pint all over the finance woman who pays our wages. I also danced with some woman I never speak too (still don't and it was slightly awkward on the return to work in January).
Surprisingly I still work at the same place, but I'd try not to do any of these things if I were you.

Dont get drunk.

Sloth/Mod

DO hit on your boss........male or female

DON'T ever dare show your face in work again though

:-D

Syzable;7186312

DO hit on your boss........male or femaleDON'T ever dare show your face … DO hit on your boss........male or femaleDON'T ever dare show your face in work again though:-D

in here are you, did you not have enough stuffing to work with :whistling:

Sloth/Mod

michelleleemoo;7186327

in here are you, did you not have enough stuffing :whistling:

I got bored...........it was itchy. Think i need some cream. :-(

Syzable;7186338

I got bored...........it was itchy. Think i need some cream. :-(

eeeeeeeeeeeeew beaver burn :w00t:

Sloth/Mod

michelleleemoo;7186355

eeeeeeeeeeeeew beaver burn :w00t:

Think we killed the thread :oops: lol

Syzable;7186409

Think we killed the thread :oops: lol

yup, beaver burn 'll do that every time :giggle::giggle:

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;7185990

I'm male!!! how dare you tee hee

nwressell;7188576

I'm male!!! how dare you tee hee

Dont ass slap all your female colleagues

micoo;7188599

Dont ass slap all your female colleagues

but you can try the males :w00t:

ClarityofMind;7188612

but you can try the males :w00t:

if i see my mates about i will either slap his ass or jump on his back, they do the same, maybe its a guy thing as im sure girls dont do this to eachother

micoo;7188628

if i see my mates about i will either slap his ass or jump on his back, … if i see my mates about i will either slap his ass or jump on his back, they do the same, maybe its a guy thing as im sure girls dont do this to eachother

they do in my fantasies

maddogb;7188670

they do in my fantasies

more the ass slaping than the jumping on their back :lol:

Banned

Don't be that person who stays sober and then takes photos of everyone, just to post them on Facebook later.

Nobody likes that person - in fact they'd prefer if you didn't go to the party. Just stay at home.

micoo;7188628

if i see my mates about i will either slap his ass or jump on his back, … if i see my mates about i will either slap his ass or jump on his back, they do the same, maybe its a guy thing as im sure girls dont do this to eachother

Nope, not a guy thing. :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5am gym crew20139
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2636
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769530
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604822

See more discussions