Found 31st Oct 2008
on the call of duty website where do u apply or recieve the token needed for xbox live marketplace i see where u download for pc but not where u click for 360 to get the code. thanx in advance

11 Comments

Are you after the code to download and play the beta?

Original Poster

yeah the beta on 360 i was just gonna wait but im sick of hearing how gud it is and wanna go b4 the game hits shops

I'm PM'ing you a code the now, so you can download and play it.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

omg thanks ste,dunno wot to say now i wasnt fishing for a code off someone i intended to get one myself but thanx mate,hope to do you a favour some time;-)

stainy127;3341294

omg thanks ste,dunno wot to say now i wasnt fishing for a code off … omg thanks ste,dunno wot to say now i wasnt fishing for a code off someone i intended to get one myself but thanx mate,hope to do you a favour some time;-)

yw...no probs :thumbsup:

Original Poster

****** sry to bother you ste but when u get market place on wot u do then ?where code to be put in?

stainy127;3341345

****** sry to bother you ste but when u get market place on wot u do then … ****** sry to bother you ste but when u get market place on wot u do then ?where code to be put in?

Click on REDEEM CODE, then put in the code, it will automatically recognise that its a COD5 download code and then take you to the download.

Original Poster

not workin steven ,says code not valid

stainy127;3341588

not workin steven ,says code not valid

hmm strange, i havent used it and I havent given it to anyone else. Maybe someones got a code gen and used it from there, not sure. But it is a valid code, I can send you the email just in case I've mistyped but I'm pretty sure its correct?

email support at callofduty.com and say to them you havent received your code yet. They may ask you to register but this is how I got mines via registering.

Got any more?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52422866
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769441
    3. Add one, leave one game54415439
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…48

See more discussions